Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 304 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4555
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Donít think his glove is awful. Itís the bad throwing position/mechanics, and poor range that are more the problem. I think if he could play a few games at 1B a week, and a few at DH, we would be fine, and he would get a decent amount of ABs.

Kills me to think we are trading a bat like that for a reliever
    I donít think anyone has accepted the fact that Gary is moving to first next year or the year after. The wear and tear of catching is holding back his offensive potential.

I can almost promise you the plan is to get by as long as they can with him behind the plate until Sieger or Breaux is ready to take over.

And weíre going to also have Stanton with an almost impossible contract to move.

Sure, Miggy might learn to play some first or right but I think they try to boost his stock then trade him for a shortstop and move Gleyber back to second.
    Last edited by DasBoot; 12-13-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Iíd rather trade Sanchez as a catcher than move him to first. Would be a better use of his value IMO.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Iíd trade Miggy for Hader for sure.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Donít think his glove is awful. Itís the bad throwing position/mechanics, and poor range that are more the problem. I think if he could play a few games at 1B a week, and a few at DH, we would be fine, and he would get a decent amount of ABs.

Kills me to think we are trading a bat like that for a reliever
    Yep.We discussed this at length some time ago. It's foot work, first step quickness and throwing motion prep that's the issue.
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Iíd trade Miggy for Hader for sure.

You really have a lot of faith in Hader, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yep.We discussed this at length some time ago. It's foot work, first step quickness and throwing motion prep that's the issue.
    Yup and it hasnít gotten ANY better. The videos he posts on IG of him taking grounders are painful. He takes forever to get the ball to first. They might have fixed the range issue / his read off the ball, but thereís seemingly no progress on that throw. No matter what they say, you can see it for yourself. You watch and you find yourself screaming ďwill you throw the fracking ball already!?!?Ē

Quote Originally Posted by DasBoot View Post
    You really have a lot of faith in Hader, eh?
    4 years. Looks like a fun dude. Hot wife.

Miggy isnít needed. Bullpen stud is needed.

Britton can leave next year. Otto stinks. Chad stinks. Chappy will decline soon.

Was it also Johnny Drama who one day posted to pay Stocking any amount whatsoever then posted he wouldnít go past a certain number for a pitcher?
    I'm confused. But johnny literally complains about everything. So, you're probably right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'm confused. But johnny literally complains about everything. So, you're probably right.

Take the red nose and shoes off and youíll understand.

Oh wait......thatís not you.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Take the red nose and shoes off and youíll understand.

Oh wait......thatís not you.
    Well it's Friday. So, you never know.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Iíd rather see if he can handle first, before dumping him off for less than heís worth. And then trading a ton to get an upgrade at 1B. Iím just not feeling the whole thing. We can always revisit plugging a hole at midseason

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Well it's Friday. So, you never know.

Heyyyyooooooooo! T to da Wizzle.

Speaking of......TWizzle is our new DJ !

New poster, long time lurker... Anyway, hello fellow Yankees fans. Had to create an account because I just read the most ridiculous trade idea I've ever seen posted by blogger.

"Earlier today,*a colleague over at*Reviewing the Brew*proposed a trade the*New York Yankees*could possibly make for*Josh Hader. It looked a little something like this:

Yankees get: Hader and*Luis Urias

Brewers Get:*Gleyber Torres,*Luis Severino, RHP*Luis Gil

The problem with the deal is that it is extremely lopsided. I concede that Hader is an elite relief pitcher. He is, after all, a two-time*Trevor Hoffman*Award winner."

Link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calltot...osh-hader/amp/

Absurd.

Still smiling about Cole btw. Guess people can stop calling Hal cheap.

Go Yankees!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninja1k View Post
    New poster, long time lurker... Anyway, hello fellow Yankees fans. Had to create an account because I just read the most ridiculous trade idea I've ever seen posted by blogger.

"Earlier today,*a colleague over at*Reviewing the Brew*proposed a trade the*New York Yankees*could possibly make for*Josh Hader. It looked a little something like this:

Yankees get: Hader and*Luis Urias

Brewers Get:*Gleyber Torres,*Luis Severino, RHP*Luis Gil

The problem with the deal is that it is extremely lopsided. I concede that Hader is an elite relief pitcher. He is, after all, a two-time*Trevor Hoffman*Award winner."

Link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calltot...osh-hader/amp/

Absurd.

Still smiling about Cole btw. Guess people can stop calling Hal cheap.

Go Yankees!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I was just reading this on Twitter.

I think that person needs to share what they're on. It's rude not to.

Welcum to the forum.

Unless were absolutely blown away i wouldn't trade Andujar. If its not for an elite player i keep hiim and see if he can handle 1st/Lf/ DH. The bat is special and just what we need in our like up. High average/ high contact and doesn't swing for the fence every time and low K %.

Also he hit 27 hrs with 54 doubles. U know that some of the double will turn into HRs