Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 356 of 358 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358 LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Which is why I love this because me as a Red Sox guy...I actually want to see the Astros and Yankees rivalry get all the more worse because of how entertaining it can be especially if you are a baseball fan
    All in due time my friend, all in due time. The other shoe has yet to drop.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I can definitely see bench clearing brawls
    This would be awesome. Judge, Stanton, Sanchez, Voit and Chapman vs an entire team of midgets.
    Send out the ball boy to kick altuve in the nuts. and slap bregman across the face.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

I want to see judge choke-slam altuve lol

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/02/m...ron-judge.html

some of these ballplayers including gleyber are just dumb you have to defend judge gleyber!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/02/m...ron-judge.html

some of these ballplayers including gleyber are just dumb you have to defend judge gleyber!!!
    I think Torres is just not trying to ruffle any feathers but instead he is just bringing more trouble to himself with that pathetic answer

How many 22-23 yr olds do u known that says everything correctly everytime? He was trying not to ruffle feathers and be diplomatic and it came out wrong. The kid has been almost perfect in the things he says and does, I think we can cut him a.little slack

Yankees lefty James Paxton aims to be pitching in by May after having cyst removed from his back
    By KRISTIE ACKERT
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

https://www.mcall.com/sports/yankees...medium=twitter
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees lefty James Paxton aims to be pitching in by May after having cyst removed from his back
    By KRISTIE ACKERT
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Yeah and I want world peace.

My want is probably more likely.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

All in due time my friend, all in due time. The other shoe has yet to drop.
    Yeah man it is inevitable that the Astros/Yankees games will be must watch ratings wise but also because of the storylines with the whole cheating scandal which the Yankees take personally but also Cole leaving the Astros to go to the Yankees...another reason for Astros fans to hate the Yankees

By KRISTIE ACKERT
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

"Did I say may? I meant July. No wait. Next may."

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    How many 22-23 yr olds do u known that says everything correctly everytime? He was trying not to ruffle feathers and be diplomatic and it came out wrong. The kid has been almost perfect in the things he says and does, I think we can cut him a.little slack
    I did and said everything correctly every time at 22-23

I wonder if Hal being 100% determined to sign Cole and makes sure there was zero chance he ended up back in Houston had anything to do with the cheating scandal? What better way to get back at them than signing their best player.

Anyone else think if the Astros stay good the Yanks & Astros rivalry will be 2nd only to NYY/BOS? i could see that bad blood turning into a big time rivalry, with lots of heated exchanges similar to the Sox in the early 00s, especially if the meet in the playoffs

I quit paying much attention to the whole Astros scandal because it pissed me off so much but ive been very surprised to see just how many other teams and big time players have come out very vocally against the Astros, especially after their opening press conference. Usually u dont see much about baseball on SC and other sports talk show until the season actually starts but just last night SC did 2 segments about how upset the players are.

Im very curious to see if the players eventually drop it or they keep expressing their frustration and something else happens. If they findout they continued to cheat in 19 i bet the penalties are far worse

I would bet if they screw up the Soxs penalties the players out cry will only get louder

If they screw up the Red Sox penalties? More like how bad will they screw up the Red Sox penalties .

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I wonder if Hal being 100% determined to sign Cole and makes sure there was zero chance he ended up back in Houston had anything to do with the cheating scandal? What better way to get back at them than signing their best player.

Anyone else think if the Astros stay good the Yanks & Astros rivalry will be 2nd only to NYY/BOS? i could see that bad blood turning into a big time rivalry, with lots of heated exchanges similar to the Sox in the early 00s, especially if the meet in the playoffs

I quit paying much attention to the whole Astros scandal because it pissed me off so much but ive been very surprised to see just how many other teams and big time players have come out very vocally against the Astros, especially after their opening press conference. Usually u dont see much about baseball on SC and other sports talk show until the season actually starts but just last night SC did 2 segments about how upset the players are.

Im very curious to see if the players eventually drop it or they keep expressing their frustration and something else happens. If they findout they continued to cheat in 19 i bet the penalties are far worse

I would bet if they screw up the Soxs penalties the players out cry will only get louder

Day, I mentioned this in another post. I think Cole made his, "I don't work for them anymore" (or something very close), right after the WS for a reason. I think he may have wanted to distance himself from it.