Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304
Results 4,546 to 4,552 of 4552
    All interesting options but they done need anymore outfielders and are likely not gonna add to the payroll unless they trade happ

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Just read an interesting article about Marcell Ozuno. It was saying that he is leaning towards having to take a deal in the 1yr deal at less than 15m, would you guys have any interest in him on a short term deal like that ? He certainly would solve our OF depth issue and could certainly put up some very good numbers

They also brought up that both Russel Martin and Matt Wieters are both still available and both are looking for deals in the 1yr 1-1.5m range. Sanchez's career high being only 108 games in his career either could provide a much more experienced back up than Higgy. Maybe if one is still avvailable around ST bring them in on a minor league deal. I just don't have a ton of confidence in Kratz and the other 35 plus yr old back up catchers we signed

Addison Russel is still available and even though he's had his problems on a minor league deal he could provide depth at 2nd base/SS and provide a much higher upside than Wade/ Estrada

there are quit a few interesting players still available that are likely going to have to take MILB deals that could still offer us some interesting depth options that could definately be worth a lookhttps://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020-...agent-tracker/
    I think i was on mlb channel that Ozuna was one of the worst defensive OF ever. Maybe it was another dude but i think it was him.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Immunity for what? What a joke!

Baseball is the softest with regards to punishment, a complete joke!

How can you take the game serious anymore?

Cora, AJ, Beltran and a GM all gone?

What kind of s a deterrent is that?

MLB basically gives them a license to cheat.

Players are not worried. Ooooh, we get caught and our boss goes down. What a sweet deal....
    Agree baseball is soft. This punishment was a joke. I will say this though, I can't think of a single sport that has actual tough punishments. The Patriots cheated over and over again and never got punished to any significant extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Agree baseball is soft. This punishment was a joke. I will say this though, I can't think of a single sport that has actual tough punishments. The Patriots cheated over and over again and never got punished to any significant extent.
    Money rules all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Ozuna had a Defensive Runs Saved of 2 and a UZR of 5.7, neither of which is great but not horrible. Its Nick Castellanos that is a historically bad defender both a 3rd base and RF

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Ozuna had a Defensive Runs Saved of 2 and a UZR of 5.7, neither of which is great but not horrible. Its Nick Castellanos that is a historically bad defender both a 3rd base and RF
    Even worse than Miggy?

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Even worse than Miggy?

yeah he had a -9 DRS and a .-5.2 UZR he was basically the worst RFer defensively in baseball last yr and one of the worst 3rd baseman in history... If he never picked up another glove in his career he'd be a much better player