Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 179 of 314 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4703
  1. #2671
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    Quote Originally Posted by RossMo View Post
    Leo I was with you up until Wade! May have to reconsider my no resign Gardner stance if Wade is going to take at bats!!!
    Itís only because heís so dreamy.

  2. #2672
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    So you want all 3. Got it.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I want everyone but only if handsome.

  3. #2673
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    210
    Canít get behind dreamy when batting average is below the Mendoza line.

  4. #2674
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    Quote Originally Posted by RossMo View Post
    Canít get behind dreamy when batting average is below the Mendoza line.
    Once you stare into his eyes, youíll change.

    Ask Clown and RC.

    28 tried to fight it but....

  5. #2675
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    My sauce just told me ChiSox and Phillies are in big time.

  6. #2676
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    My sauce just told me ChiSox and Phillies are in big time.
    Philly would not surprise me one bit.

  7. #2677
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,480
    Heyman also reporting a mystery team might be involved.

  8. #2678
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,311
    no way the phillies are involved they would not have signed wheeler if they had a interest in cole..

  9. #2679
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    no way the phillies are involved they would not have signed wheeler if they had a interest in cole..
    This is not a strong statement.

    They are in. Trust Leo.

  10. #2680
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    5,998
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    This is not a strong statement.

    They are in. Trust Leo.
    He has ZERO chance to win with the Chi Sox, and Chicago is an iceblock s---hole, so I think that that is typical Boras bringing in additional phantom suitors to drive up the price. Philly I see as an extreme longshot due to the salary outlays on Harper and Wheeler. Those 3 players would represent something like 100+ in payroll alone.

    They may be 'in,' but I really don't see them as IN especially since they were the same two teams that were utilized by Boras last year to drive up the market on Machado.
    THE EMPIRE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!




  11. #2681
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    He has ZERO chance to win with the Chi Sox, and Chicago is an iceblock s---hole, so I think that that is typical Boras bringing in additional phantom suitors to drive up the price. Philly I see as an extreme longshot due to the salary outlays on Harper and Wheeler. Those 3 players would represent something like 100+ in payroll alone.

    They may be 'in,' but I really don't see them as IN especially since they were the same two teams that were utilized by Boras last year to drive up the market on Machado.
    Boras is a genius. He knows which teams can afford it. Iíll bet Texas is next to leak.

  12. #2682
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveTacosSI View Post
    1) I want Cole. I love shiny new toys. The more expensive the better that means itís quality.

    2) I will be upset if we donít get him

    3) I agree he is not remotely worth what heís going to get but if thatís the going rate then I guess thatís the rate as ridiculous as it is

    4) if we sign him there will be at least 100 times during his career I will swear it will be the worst contract ever.

    5) if we sign him there will be at least 100 times I say heís worth every penny

    6). If we spent coles money on different toys Iíd mostly likely have mixed reactions but would spin it optimistically

    7) Mickey mantle

    8) No matter the outcome of the situation these debates are going to go on for a long long time and that is good for the forum. I am mostly a lurker but I get such a kick out of watching everyone debate and take stances. So keep it coming because your guys are my Maximus and I am merely an eager coliseum attendee who needs to be entertained

    🌮
    I read #'s 4 & 5 and this was my thoughts...

    If Brian doesn't get Cole... Sauron will never let him live it down...
    If Brian does get cole... 4 years from now Sauron will be blaming him for that horrible deal that's boxing them into a corner...

    Brian will never win with Sauron...

  13. #2683
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,204

  14. #2684
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,676

  15. #2685
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,480
    The longer this drags out, the less likely it is that he wants to play here. Has anyone heard about an Angels offer? This sounds like Boras using the Yankees.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •