Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 2,266 to 2,276 of 2276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5736 View Post
    I sure hope Cole is good at getting clutch hits with RISP in the playoffs since that's why they lost this year.
    I knew Giancarlo had his own PSD account!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mike5736 View Post
    I sure hope Cole is good at getting clutch hits with RISP in the playoffs since that's why they lost this year.
    :slowclap:
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sorry about that but on a positive note, all my midget friends love them. There is nothing like coming home to a houseful of midgets in speedos.
    Oak has around 100 nugget fitted ones. Leo hogged all the extra smalls for himself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Oak has around 100 nugget fitted ones. Leo hogged all the extra smalls for himself.

How does Oak keep them on? With no legs, I would think they'd just fall off? Unless, and it's quite possible knowing Oak, he just hikes them so far up and deep into his crack, they get stuck?

So, do we sign Cole?

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    How does Oak keep them on? With no legs, I would think they'd just fall off? Unless, and it's quite possible knowing Oak, he just hikes them so far up and deep into his crack, they get stuck?

So, do we sign Cole?
    They're designed for Nuggets. You'll have to ask Leo for the specs.

I think the only way Cole doesn't sign with the Yankees, is if he doesn't want to. Unless everything we are reading is bullshat.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Some internet speculation that there is some pretty legit interest in trading for Happ.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    I love Betances, but an 80 year old walking with a cane could steal second base 100 times out of 100.
    i take a healthy betances over green ottavino kahnle combined.. he could have been a huge difference vs houston when those 3 clowns gave up big hits..

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Some internet speculation that there is some pretty legit interest in trading for Happ.

I believe it. Last year was terrible, but he was good in 2018, especially for us.

Cole to the Bronx confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    One of my closest and most trusted friends works at Publix (mid-tier position).

Sauron lives in Connecticut which might be the one state that actually trumps NY and CA in terms of taxation density.

The dream is to retire to Orlando or Puerto Rico and, yes, you need an abundance of surplus chromosomes to call this place home.
    The reality is... the taxes issue is way overblown... You and I would not pay state income taxes... but these guys get taxed differently... entertainer taxes are all over and I do believe even Florida and Texas have them... I know NY and CA have them.. so when you play in that state, you're taxed on the $$$ you earned for those games...

I talked to someone who had the numbers.. they said that playing in NY or texas on Robbie's contract, the difference in taxes was so small, it was not worth discussing... oh it was less.. but no where near what it would be for you and I who only deal with the income tax laws..

to be honest... The cost of housing in Southern Cal is enough to chase people away... For the nice house I could get in NY, I'd still be living in a box under the freeway for the same $$$ in Cali... He's need that big contract..

This is the first time i ever hoped for coal as a Christmas present.