Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4628
    Yankees PR Dept.@YankeesPR
    1B Greg Bird has elected free agency in lieu of accepting an outright assignment to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

Good luck. Always liked Bird, too bad he was made of glass. Hopefully he can stay healthy and find his place in the NL! Would hate to have him come back and haunt the Yanks.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees PR Dept.@YankeesPR
    1B Greg Bird has elected free agency in lieu of accepting an outright assignment to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

Good luck. Always liked Bird, too bad he was made of glass. Hopefully he can stay healthy and find his place in the NL! Would hate to have him come back and haunt the Yanks.
    Is he going to terrify us by striking out and being a ghost at the plate or scare us by the howls he makes as he injures himself walking back to the dugout?

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Don't need Sherman validation, many here have been saying as much for a month or more. He's an ace that rotation desperately needs available for only money. The chance to grab a young arm is now, they don't come around often.
    yanks are making tons of money and are competitive ,, hal does not have his father passion for winning world series...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Is he going to terrify us by striking out and being a ghost at the plate or scare us by the howls he makes as he injures himself walking back to the dugout?
    I liked the guy. I wish him well.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

https://sports.yahoo.com/astros-yank...233810820.html

Oh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

Oh.

I saw this. It's messed up. If they did this too? Holy crap

I saw this. It's messed up. If they did this too? Holy crap
    Regardless of the opponent. Yankees or another team. This crap has zero place in baseball. I hope they come down Hella hard on them.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Regardless of the opponent. Yankees or another team. This crap has zero place in baseball. I hope they come Hella hard on them.

That would be a great punishment. Humiliate them and degrade them. I think all teams should be involved.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 11-27-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Joel Sherman was on Maddog and had a good point for all you Cole fans.

Next year, the best FA pitcher is Paxton so there are no aces available.

The following year it’ll be all over the hill guys like Kershaw and Kluber.

So if the Yanks want an ace in his prime, this is literally the ONLY chance they’ll have and it’s only money, not player assets.
    thats very similar to what i've been saying, i've showed Mush the FA list from next couple of yrs, its not great for pitching at all. This is there chance to get an ace in his prime to help the rest of this group win while they are in their primes. We don't have 2-3yrs to wait with this group

Oh.

thats awful, there is no place in baseball for that. They say PEDs give a competitive advantage, IMO this does even more. I sure hope the penalize the players as well

Management and coaches my have know about it and set it up but it was the players that were directly using the info to change the outcomes of the games. You'll never convince me that Altuve wasn't sitting dead red on that Chappy FB

Also no way did they do that far with advanced lighting to let the players know without the Owners being knowledgeable of it. The whole DAMN org is guilty and i really hope Manfried is serious about penalizing them seriously and making it more difficult for them to compete and win next yr. Lost draft picks and IFA money isn't nearly enough IMO

They'll get a slap on the wrist. Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They'll get a slap on the wrist. Guaranteed.
    I'm afraid you are right.

The price is wrong.

I don't think they'll get a slap on the wrist but I certainly don't think they'll get anything close to what they deserve.
    I'm guessing some big fines for the organization, some suspensions on whoever they think were in charge of it, Max 3yrs of their top pick and limiting their IFA spending like no players over 200k for a couple yrs but nothing that really hurts them now and the players get off without anything

Houston supposedly had the top IFA player and a pretty nice class overall. Since we were the team that really got screwed the worst we should get their IFA money

I think they'll lose draft picks and IFA money, and maybe Hinch and the GM get suspended. That's it. I'll be very surprised if a single player is punished. So it won't really hurt them at all.

28 that's about what I think they get as well but that's no where close to what they deserve, especially the players who benefited the most from it