Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sabonis is a decent player, but he's not worth more than say $14-16M a season to a small market team like Indy, especially since he's a questionable fit and is not a starter.

He should have signed a Jonas V type contract, but this is not a massive overpay.
    He’s not a starter bc of fit. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I was Indy but he definitely worth the contract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is definitely a better player then Brown and right there with Buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess you're a Sabonis homer or something.

Hield can basically fit next to anyone. Sabonis needs a very specific offense and defensive package you maximize his benefit. That alone makes a significant gap in their value and skills.

I agree on Brown. I've simply never been impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Jaylen Brown got $115M, Buddy Hield got $86M, $106M with incentives. Out of the 3, Sabonis so far isn't the least productive of them, though he probably has the lowest ceiling. I think it's a fair deal.
    Yes it's definitely fair. He could still improve and this would be an underpay. I just don't think it's likely. I think he remains a productive above average C with some limitations that keep him from ever being an all-star caliber player. Definitely fair deal overall.

Nice signing by the pacers. I'd take Sabonis and Hields deals over Jaylens. Not sure he's the greatest fit next to turner though, but he is a trad-able asset at worse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123