Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: 2019 World Series Champion will be...

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington Nationals

1 14.29%
  • Houston Astros

6 85.71%
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

2019 World Series: Washington Nationals v Houston Astros - Nationals win World Series

WASHINGTON NATIONALS (93-69) v HOUSTON ASTROS (107-55)

Minute Maid Park

Game 1: Tuesday, October 22nd @ 8:08 PM EST - Max Scherzer v Gerrit Cole - FOX - Nationals 5 - Astros 4

Game 2: Wednesday, October 23rd @ 8:07 PM EST - Stephen Strasburg v Justin Verlander - FOX

Game 3: Friday, October 25th @ 8:07 PM EST - Zack Greinke v Anibal Sanchez - FOX

Game 4: Saturday, October 26th @ 8:07 PM EST - Jose Urquidy v Patrick Corbin - FOX

Game 5: Sunday, October 27th @ - 8:07 PM EST - Gerrit Cole v Joe Ross - FOX

Game 6: Tuesday, October 29th @ 8:07 PM EST - Stephen Strasburg v Justin Verlander - FOX

Game 7: Wednesday, October 30th @ 8:08 PM EST - Max Scherzer v Zack Greinke - FOX

I think Houston wins, but rooting for the Nats. Should be a hell of a world series.

Astros in 7.

Fire Luke Walton

Hell ****ing yea... LETS GO STROS. Stros in 5

I'm excited as hell hoping for a seven game epic.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I don't remember a Series with quite this much pitching power for both teams
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't remember a Series with quite this much pitching power for both teams
    I'd guess this is the most expensive six starting pitchers in a postseason series ever.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Asstros in 5 games

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Damn, wanted the Yanks.

As of right now, the weather is calling for rain in DC friday saturday and sunday.

I say Astros win their 2nd World Series title in 3 years by winning this series in 7 games. I predict this goes 7 games that's how tight it is at least for me to call. Even though I do want Washington to win the World Series I can't see it happening. Houston is just too good right now.

I donít care who wins.

As a Mets fan I donít hate the Nats maybe because they been futile organization in the playoffs till now.

The Astros are just a fun team and easy to root for.

As a Red Sox fan, it is easy for me to root for the Astros but seeing as how the Nationals used to be the Montreal Expos back in the day, seeing the Nats in the World Series it is about time

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As a Red Sox fan, it is easy for me to root for the Astros but seeing as how the Nationals used to be the Montreal Expos back in the day, seeing the Nats in the World Series it is about time
    Curious, how does being a Red Sox fan make rooting for the Astros to win the WS easy? My best friend is a Red Sox fan and he can't stand the Astros.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Curious, how does being a Red Sox fan make rooting for the Astros to win the WS easy? My best friend is a Red Sox fan and he can't stand the Astros.
    It does for the simple reason that the Astros are just an exciting team to watch but the bonus being that they took out the Yankees and any team who does that are aces in my book because I can't stand the Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It does for the simple reason that the Astros are just an exciting team to watch but the bonus being that they took out the Yankees and any team who does that are aces in my book because I can't stand the Yankees
    Fair enough

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast