Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1026
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,958
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    That doesnít make them racist. A lot of people donít like it when sports start becoming political. To me, sports is an escape from all the **** thatís going on in the real world. For the few hours Iím watching a game I want to be entertained not have political statements thrown in my face the whole time. That doesnít make me a racist.
    Agree 100%

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,824
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Agree 100%
    I 1000% disagree!
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,532
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I 1000% disagree!
    Don't waste your time.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,638
    If you donít like the direction the NBA is going you are a racist. Even if you felt like that before all of this recent stuff. Thatís society today. Bunch of ********* some people are.

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    If you donít like the direction the NBA is going you are a racist. Even if you felt like that before all of this recent stuff. Thatís society today. Bunch of ********* some people are.
    Honestly I wouldn't go that far (accusing you of racism, plus IDGF) I would just tell you then don't watch.

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't go that far (accusing you of racism, plus IDGF) I would just tell you then don't watch.
    And I absolutely donít watch. So fair enough.

  8. 07-04-2020, 11:56 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

  9. #998
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757

  10. #999
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Lou Williams recently left the bubble and was caught on picture partying it up.....

  11. #1000
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,681
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lou Williams recently left the bubble and was caught on picture partying it up.....
    They shouldnít be allowed to return once they leave unless itís for an emergency.

  12. #1001
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    They shouldnít be allowed to return once they leave unless itís for an emergency.
    Completely agree, NBA better take a serious stance toward this, thatís a ridiculous to leave and get caught on picture partying it up.

  13. #1002
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757

  14. #1003
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,824
    Lebron leading again!
    Tania Ganguli: LeBron Jamesí voting rights org plans to donate $100,000 to @FLRightsRestore to help pay fines/fees to restore voting rights of people with felony records. In 2018, voters here approved the restoration of their voting rights but the state said fines and fees must be paid first. Ė via Twitter taniaganguli
    Activism, Philanthropy, LeBron James, Los
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

  15. #1004
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    532
    Sources: Tom Thibodeau finalizing 5-year deal to be coach of New York Knicks

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ew-york-knicks

  16. #1005
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,075
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron leading again!
    Tania Ganguli: LeBron Jamesí voting rights org plans to donate $100,000 to @FLRightsRestore to help pay fines/fees to restore voting rights of people with felony records. In 2018, voters here approved the restoration of their voting rights but the state said fines and fees must be paid first. Ė via Twitter taniaganguli
    Activism, Philanthropy, LeBron James, Los
    Leading what? Trying to buy votes?

    I'm calling it right now, LBJ is gonna run for president in 4 years, after he retires from basketball. He wins a championship as a Laker and it will be his election to lose.

    If not 4 years, 8 years for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •