Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1386
    That them now! They deserve it all!

SB the worst Flipper in the world!

https://youtu.be/WhkHKKRpovY

Hit him hard Shannon!
    This like winning the ring already!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You are right, but Cook has a tag of almost the same salary and even when healthy is useless. AB reserve way better. I like his game and we just have to keep it healthy.
    Cook
    Waiters
    Smith
    D ....whatever his name is all gone! The fat guy!
    I would keep waiters and trade AB, I hope waiters will get an opportunity to rise in the next two rounds.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I would keep waiters and trade AB, I hope waiters will get an opportunity to rise in the next two rounds.
    I do not want to get into an argument here, but Waiters, in my opinion, seems to have an attitude problem. He has talent, but he thinks he is worth more without able to prove it so far. He is Ali injury prone. AB, if he sticks around we know what he can give to us when healthy. If Lakers clean some, I think is the third wheel bench players like Cook,Smith and the fat guy. AB is a low salary for what he produces. Green and even KCP, who still carry some value, for what they make, are replaceable. They make about $23 mill and they combined produce any given night offensively about 15 points inconsistently. AB is a greater value and that is why if he wants to return in my opinion is a keeper. Use $23 so million to get a guy that can produce more. It could be even two. But again, lets get this one first! This could change things around a lot for some of these players.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I do not want to get into an argument here, but Waiters, in my opinion, seems to have an attitude problem. He has talent, but he thinks he is worth more without able to prove it so far. He is Ali injury prone. AB, if he sticks around we know what he can give to us when healthy. If Lakers clean some, I think is the third wheel bench players like Cook,Smith and the fat guy. AB is a low salary for what he produces. Green and even KCP, who still carry some value, for what they make, are replaceable. They make about $23 mill and they combined produce any given night offensively about 15 points inconsistently. AB is a greater value and that is why if he wants to return in my opinion is a keeper. Use $23 so million to get a guy that can produce more. It could be even two. But again, lets get this one first! This could change things around a lot for some of these players.
    You're mostly right, I just think Waiters didn't get a true opportunity since playoffs started, then he got injured, he was pretty good in seeding games, I think he can help tremendously, AB is often injured too, and I'm not good with his choice to skip the restart, family first bla bla, all the players had this issue and they sacrificed to go all in.
    AB isn't reliable and that's my concern, but if he stays that's fine.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Oh and keep THT...he reminds me of Murray
    I like what I have seen from him in the playoffs.

Inexpensive contract. Keep him and see if he can develop more.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Agreed that Green might be the person to trade. Green and a pick for Covington? Houston needs picks and Green fits well in their system. Not a trade expert whatsoever.
    Man,Im not a big Covington fan. Id like to trade green plus a pick or two and make a bigger splash and get a 69 sf/PF tweeter who can hit 3s and play solid defense and is relatively young.

What'd I'd give just to see Jrue Holiday in purple and gold next year. He'd fit in like a glove.

Man,Im not a big Covington fan. Id like to trade green plus a pick or two and make a bigger splash and get a 69 sf/PF tweeter who can hit 3s and play solid defense and is relatively young.
    We need a pg that can shoot the lights out and defend. That is a must. A big that can shoot , as you describe could be Kuz, but he has to start to be consistent. Morris is becoming that player for us but he is slow to play smaller players.
    Lebron is the one!

Kuzma? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    What'd I'd give just to see Jrue Holiday in purple and gold next year. He'd fit in like a glove.
    I think Pelicans are going to hold on to him for veteran leadership. They will probably let Zo walk so they can pay BI. Maybe we replace AB with Zo. He is a clutch dude now.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Kuzma? Lol
    Yeah, another one, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're mostly right, I just think Waiters didn't get a true opportunity since playoffs started, then he got injured, he was pretty good in seeding games, I think he can help tremendously, AB is often injured too, and I'm not good with his choice to skip the restart, family first bla bla, all the players had this issue and they sacrificed to go all in.
    AB isn't reliable and that's my concern, but if he stays that's fine.
    Maybe the Lakers have an eye on someone younger to come. The main thing is to keep the main core intact. Better bench and a super sharp shooter that can defend. Not easy. Tucker will be great but Houston wont let him go. This guy is a though cookie!
    Lebron is the one!

Blank check

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Blank check
    Hopefully not with Jerry West and Ballmer

Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast