Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2083
  1. #1891
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Last edited by Mave1002; 03-01-2021 at 11:41 AM.

  2. #1892
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,935
    Then in the Lakers previous game, the zebras gave a foul to Harrell for a play that he was not clearly going over the other player. Caruso was hit in the face with the elbow and no foul on the other guy.
    They are resting!

  3. #1893
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312

  4. #1894
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Ariza,Jones and a trade to pick up an extra guard that can shoot consistently. KCP gone?
    They are resting!

  5. #1895
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Ariza,Jones and a trade to pick up an extra guard that can shoot consistently. KCP gone?
    really difficult to see any Klutch clients going out

  6. #1896
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Jonathan@UrCountryCousin9h
    If the Lakers get Andre Drummond, you can call the dogs, this hunt is over.

    I wonder if the league allows it though

  7. #1897
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312
    Andrew Lopez@_Andrew_Lopez3m
    According to @ESPNStatsInfo, the Pelicans are the first team to score more than 70 points in the paint against the Jazz in the last 25 years.

    Pels finished with 74 tonight.

    StatMuse@statmuse 6m
    The Jazz took 43 threes tonight.

    The Pelicans took 11. And won.

  8. #1898
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,312

  9. #1899
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Then in the Lakers previous game, the zebras gave a foul to Harrell for a play that he was not clearly going over the other player. Caruso was hit in the face with the elbow and no foul on the other guy.
    Zebras will always be our enemies

  10. #1900
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    I hate this so much, that's another level of flopping and the zebras are going all in...

  11. #1901
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Zebras will always be our enemies
    This

    Always been that way

  12. #1902
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Sad that they allow this happen.

    It's discouraging to the defensive player.

    He never knows when he will get a foul.

  13. #1903
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    310
    So thereís some noise around the league that both Caruso and THT may be to pricey for us in the off-season and Schroeder and Trez are looking to get paid also. Do we run the gauntlet or maybe consider trading one or two now? Some teams will pay overs just to diminish us. But if we want to repeat over the next few seasons, a trade for a vet scorer may be more sensible. I know AC and THT are cheap now, but they could move the needle more if included in a trade.

    Also, regarding Jones, I wasnít hyped either iDawg, but we did create the Ariza phenomenon from nothing, David Nwaba is also still attracting interest around the league, and Iím sure thereís others. I think Jones has potential to be a McGee type in the Ariza cost effective mold.

  14. #1904
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    So thereís some noise around the league that both Caruso and THT may be to pricey for us in the off-season and Schroeder and Trez are looking to get paid also. Do we run the gauntlet or maybe consider trading one or two now? Some teams will pay overs just to diminish us. But if we want to repeat over the next few seasons, a trade for a vet scorer may be more sensible. I know AC and THT are cheap now, but they could move the needle more if included in a trade.

    Also, regarding Jones, I wasnít hyped either iDawg, but we did create the Ariza phenomenon from nothing, David Nwaba is also still attracting interest around the league, and Iím sure thereís others. I think Jones has potential to be a McGee type in the Ariza cost effective mold.
    I hope they Called Bulls to inquire about Lavine.

    He looks oK, Jones

  15. #1905
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I hope they Called Bulls to inquire about Lavine.

    He looks oK, Jones
    And why chicago would trade his actual franchise player to us? What do we possibly have to offer to them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •