Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2083
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Jones? Gee? Jones! Gee has a very low IQ. We just need a guy that can give us 10 to 15 minutes of some blocks and dunks. Just like Gee gave us. Gee cost was $4.5 mill. This guy is like pennies. Younger and maybe better. Gee has the experience but again his low IQ on the court is sad.
    I understand that, that is why i am not hype on the signing. He wont make a difference
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-28-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I understand that, that is why i am not hype on the signing. He wont make a difference
    Seems like you stopped watching him play before the bubble.

Seems like you just changed your whole post...

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm only busting his chops cause he's an LBJ jocker. Always quick to bring up LBJs regular season resume when the conversation turns to LBJs Finals record. But when the regular season conversation doesn't fit his points he says they don't matter. He likes to move the goal posts.

Regular season does have some value for each team differently.

My question to him is very simple cause he's now saying the regular season doesn't matter, by that thought process does that also include LBJs 4 MVPs?
    Regular season matters in building a legacy, but there is a certain point where it becomes irrelevant for an individual player. Bron at this point, Brady at this point, etc. You have to win numerous regular season MVPs to be in the GOAT conversation generally , because it shows you can carry a roster for an extended period of time.

All that matters for Bron, IMO, is staying healthy and building chemistry with the roster.

I wish he believed that though. Still very concerned he's going to get hurt.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 02-28-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

But you said before that Gee and Howard made a difference throughout the season and a bit throughout the playoffs, because of their ability to do what this p,Ayer can bring? We all know he is not a star, but he has skills that we are lacking in our starting center, which is ability to block and to lob. Gasol and him can coexist dividing minutes at least until we get Davis. Davis can possibly extend his recovery time if needed. Lakers will add at least one more player from waivers or trade.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Seems like you stopped watching him play before the bubble.
    who? the new guy?

Seems like you just changed your whole post...
    yeah i did, I have not watched the new guy so i could be speaking out of pure ignorance. But base on his career i would bet he will not play much. Gee/Howard was effective in the pick and role which made Gee valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But you said before that Gee and Howard made a difference throughout the season and a bit throughout the playoffs, because of their ability to do what this p,Ayer can bring? We all know he is not a star, but he has skills that we are lacking in our starting center, which is ability to block and to lob. Gasol and him can coexist dividing minutes at least until we get Davis. Davis can possibly extend his recovery time if needed. Lakers will add at least one more player from waivers or trade.
    I am not dissing the Guy just not Hype on the signing. I will have to see first. Its not just about the D and Lobs. Its also about making the right plays, being in the right position and being effective on screens and rolls to the basket.

who? the new guy?
    Nope mcgee, he was atrocious in the bubble and in the playoffs then he didn't even see the court

Nope mcgee, he was atrocious in the bubble and in the playoffs then he didn't even see the court
    Straight disappeared.

I wanted them to keep Howard off the bench not MCgee. Gasol/Howard IMO would have been great. But i can see how that would have hurt Harrell.

I wanted them to keep Howard off the bench not MCgee. Gasol/Howard IMO would have been great. But i can see how that would have hurt Harrell.
    Then we agree, I wanted Dwight back too, definitely not mcgee.

Rockets have lost 11 straight, they lost by 49 today vs Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Rockets have lost 11 straight, they lost by 49 today vs Memphis
    We need Tucker from them.
    They are resting!

"To me, the Lakers have embodied what Lebron James is and he is a lion.

A lot of times you see a lion getting messed with and it does nothing.. and every once in awhile the lion will snap and that's what the Lakers are doing right now.

You're seeing that, 'okay, the Jazz are going to throw us a 1-2, we'll lay on the mat for a sec, get up and live to fight another day.' By the end the Lakers are literally running this thing like a marathon. They don't really care if another team goes.... 'hey, remember that game we won in early February, that game we won around Valentine's day?'

The Lakers does not give two rips about a game in February. We don't need to remember what was happening last February after we win an NBA title because that's what's important. It just doesn't matter.

Big picture, I know we wanna say that all these games are important and also they're fun but Lakers fans really and really fans of teams who win NBA titles will actually matter-- they never care about these games. The small market teams that aren't competing whatsoever for titles, they love these games in February. They're playing up like its game 6 of the WCF.. the Lakers are gona try and bring that championship DNA.. and if a game is not rolling your way, they're gona live to fight another day and beat you when it counts..'

-Gary Sheffield Jr. / Lakers Nation