Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 535
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Also--

    The Lakers so far:
    - Luck-Adjusted Net Rating: +7.15
    - Expected Record: 8.7-3.3 (59 win pace)
    - Only positive O-PIPM guys: Bron & AD
    - Only negative PIPM guys: KCP, Daniels, Kuz, Dudley, Rondo
    - Only negative D-PIPM guys: Kuz & Daniels
    - Team MVP: LeBron (2.06 Wins Added)
    I had them at 58 wins, so that's good news!

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,575
    The Lakers have held their opponent under 100 points SIX times this season. No other team in the NBA has more.*

    Via: @michaeljduarte

    Remember when everyone said this team wasnít going to be good on defense? 🤷*♂️ #LakeShow https://t.co/GxEW2wRcSV

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,575
    "LaVar Ball", fellow Psder --

    I finally know who you really are. Please stop dressing up like this.

    Thank you. https://t.co/vv4xoroHxb

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    28,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Another former Lakers who's an injury prone.

    Lonzo
    Ingram
    Hart
    Nance jr
    Dblo

    Only Randle seems to be solid.
    But pretty much a non factor.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    7,678
    https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...277184512?s=20

    This is crazy to even comprehend whatís happened in just a short time.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,489
    Lol

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...277184512?s=20

    This is crazy to even comprehend whatís happened in just a short time.
    When they're healthy they're better than everyone, and when they're tanking, they're better than everyone.

    That's a good NBA franchise.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,677
    Paul George with 37 points in just 20 minutes

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    7,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    When they're healthy they're better than everyone, and when they're tanking, they're better than everyone.

    That's a good NBA franchise.
    Lol thatís a great point.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Not surprising who's currently #1 in the entire NBA in defense according to the 538 OVERALL RAPTOR* DEF rankings, but take a gander at who's number three:

    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...layer-ratings/

    *So lame.
    Kuzma is almost at the very bottom. And below poooop...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Also--

    The Lakers so far:
    - Luck-Adjusted Net Rating: +7.15
    - Expected Record: 8.7-3.3 (59 win pace)
    - Only positive O-PIPM guys: Bron & AD
    - Only negative PIPM guys: KCP, Daniels, Kuz, Dudley, Rondo
    - Only negative D-PIPM guys: Kuz & Daniels
    - Team MVP: LeBron (2.06 Wins Added)

    Appreciate this info

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I had them at 58 wins, so that's good news!
    I had them at 61

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,723
    When/If do you think Lakers will upgrade the team's problems? Obviously we are a good team but its very clear what are glaring problems are that will cost us games. 1. Scoring and more specifically Bench/3pt scoring. 2. Bigger stronger wing defender.
    We don't have any perimeter guys besides LBJ who can go get you a basket. They are all spot up shooters. We need a Lou type. I understand those are hard to come by but Crawford is just sitting at home! Its very clear we are stacked on tiny guards. Need a bigger stronger legit sized SF. Iggy is obvious answer or rumblings of somehow pulling off trade for Crowder.

    Anyway, will this be addressed? and if it will be when will it be addressed? I have this feelings FO thinks this roster is good enough. My guess they will give KCP tell allstar break to be that guy for bench ugh and maybe they simply bring up Kostas as that defender.
    Last edited by NFLNBA; 11-17-2019 at 03:45 PM.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I had them at 61
    I hope you're right. Unless we can get 62.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    When/If do you think Lakers will upgrade the team's problems? Obviously we are a good team but its very clear what are glaring problems are that will cost us games. 1. Scoring and more specifically Bench/3pt scoring. 2. Bigger stronger wing defender.
    We don't have any perimeter guys besides LBJ who can go get you a basket. They are all spot up shooters. We need a Lou type. I understand those are hard to come by but Crawford is just sitting at home! Its very clear we are stacked on tiny guards. Need a bigger stronger legit sized SF. Iggy is obvious answer or rumblings of somehow pulling off trade for Crowder.

    Anyway, will this be addressed? and if it will be when will it be addressed? I have this feelings FO thinks this roster is good enough. My guess they will give KCP tell allstar break to be that guy for bench ugh and maybe they simply bring up Kostas as that defender.
    I don't think the FO is done tinkering with the roster. Iggy would be one great add, but maybe also some reliable vets at the trade deadline.

    I do think we're set in terms of our stars, and I would be surprised if we made any big moves.

    I don't think we have to panic. I do think we have to recognize weaknesses and improve on execution.

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •