Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    LOL that dude was sitting in front of me on a flight back from Phoenix a few years ago. He was a total dick on the flight. He was upset because he got bumped from first class. Kept walking around the plane and complaining to every flight attendant. My son was 2 at the time and was climbing all over him and I didn't say anything. He was so pissed off that he went and complained to a flight attendant that I had hit my son. I was so pissed that I threatened to kick his lying ars during the flight. A person sitting across from me had to vouch that I did not do anything to my son. He was a total dick. The ***** got two cops at the airport to arrest me for assault. I showed them my military ID and told them that he wrongfully accused me of abusing my son during the flight. When he found out who I was, that ***** backed off and took off in the opposite direction. That had to be the weirdest flight that I ever had.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL that dude was sitting in front of me on a flight back from Phoenix a few years ago. He was a total dick on the flight. He was upset because he got bumped from first class. Kept walking around the plane and complaining to every flight attendant. My son was 2 at the time and was climbing all over him and I didn't say anything. He was so pissed off that he went and complained to a flight attendant that I had hit my son. I was so pissed that I threatened to kick his lying ars during the flight. A person sitting across from me had to vouch that I did not do anything to my son. He was a total dick. The ***** got two cops at the airport to arrest me for assault. I showed them my military ID and told them that he wrongfully accused me of abusing my son during the flight. When he found out who I was, that ***** backed off and took off in the opposite direction. That had to be the weirdest flight that I ever had.
    Lol how many great stories like this do you still got?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol how many great stories like this do you still got?
    He does have some good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He does have some good ones.
    Yep he has one for every thread lol

That one was just chance. I had a job that had a lot of contact with high profile people, so I have some interesting stories.

LOL as far as Tex is concerned, I have a very active imagination.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    When I was 22 and living in Stockton CA, my older brother just got our of prison and paroled to McAllen (where he was living before he got arrested) - his wife had left him so he was out alone so he asked if I wanted to move to McAllen with him. I said sure and jumped on a greyhound within a week.

In Phoenix a girl got on the bus that didn't speak any English. I traded seats with this white guy (it's not like he could talk to her). She was on her way to El Paso. Anyways, I got me a hand job from a total stranger on a greyhound. Of course we talked a little first but I don't remember her name or anything else about her. We didn't even go to the restroom, we just put my jacket over us.

I miss her....

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    When I was 22 and living in Stockton CA, my older brother just got our of prison and paroled to McAllen (where he was living before he got arrested) - his wife had left him so he was out alone so he asked if I wanted to move to McAllen with him. I said sure and jumped on a greyhound within a week.

In Phoenix a girl got on the bus that didn't speak any English. I traded seats with this white guy (it's not like he could talk to her). She was on her way to El Paso. Anyways, I got me a hand job from a total stranger on a greyhound. Of course we talked a little first but I don't remember her name or anything else about her. We didn't even go to the restroom, we just put my jacket over us.

I miss her....
    Wut... This is crazy because years ago when I was living in El Paso and going back and forth between Phoenix and El Paso monthly for work, I was going through a transitional stage in my life and started dressing up like women. I also gave a man a hand job once on a greyhound during this time because he thought I was a woman. What are the ****ing odds..

Your baby can't do this

And I was the white man who swapped seats....

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And I was the white man who swapped seats....
    Nice! You were the one I really wanted to give a handy to which is why I sat there, the 2nd option wasn’t bad tho

Your baby can't do this

Lol at all the nerds in here that find it unbelievable that I got a handjob on a greyhound but if I would've said that I worked for the secret service and was the president's personal bodyguard, advisor & counselor you guys would eat that BS up. All the non puu$$$y getters growing up are showing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol at all the nerds in here that find it unbelievable that I got a handjob on a greyhound but if I would've said that I worked for the secret service and was the president's personal bodyguard, advisor & counselor you guys would eat that BS up. All the non puu$$$y getters growing up are showing themselves.
    Llullz

Your baby can't do this

NBA Discussion: News And Notes From Around The League

One time when I was the owner of the raiders, I traded for Antônio brown. Big mistake because he’s ****ing nuts! I regret that decision to this day.

Your baby can't do this

I saw a chick give a hand job to a horse once..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I saw a chick give a hand job to a horse once..
    Hawt

Your baby can't do this

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast