Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 997
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,707
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    LOL that dude was sitting in front of me on a flight back from Phoenix a few years ago. He was a total dick on the flight. He was upset because he got bumped from first class. Kept walking around the plane and complaining to every flight attendant. My son was 2 at the time and was climbing all over him and I didn't say anything. He was so pissed off that he went and complained to a flight attendant that I had hit my son. I was so pissed that I threatened to kick his lying ars during the flight. A person sitting across from me had to vouch that I did not do anything to my son. He was a total dick. The ***** got two cops at the airport to arrest me for assault. I showed them my military ID and told them that he wrongfully accused me of abusing my son during the flight. When he found out who I was, that ***** backed off and took off in the opposite direction. That had to be the weirdest flight that I ever had.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  2. #932
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,361
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL that dude was sitting in front of me on a flight back from Phoenix a few years ago. He was a total dick on the flight. He was upset because he got bumped from first class. Kept walking around the plane and complaining to every flight attendant. My son was 2 at the time and was climbing all over him and I didn't say anything. He was so pissed off that he went and complained to a flight attendant that I had hit my son. I was so pissed that I threatened to kick his lying ars during the flight. A person sitting across from me had to vouch that I did not do anything to my son. He was a total dick. The ***** got two cops at the airport to arrest me for assault. I showed them my military ID and told them that he wrongfully accused me of abusing my son during the flight. When he found out who I was, that ***** backed off and took off in the opposite direction. That had to be the weirdest flight that I ever had.
    Lol how many great stories like this do you still got?

  3. #933
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol how many great stories like this do you still got?
    He does have some good ones.

  4. #934
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,361
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He does have some good ones.
    Yep he has one for every thread lol

  5. #935
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,707
    That one was just chance. I had a job that had a lot of contact with high profile people, so I have some interesting stories.

    LOL as far as Tex is concerned, I have a very active imagination.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  6. #936
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,025
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL that dude was sitting in front of me on a flight back from Phoenix a few years ago. He was a total dick on the flight. He was upset because he got bumped from first class. Kept walking around the plane and complaining to every flight attendant. My son was 2 at the time and was climbing all over him and I didn't say anything. He was so pissed off that he went and complained to a flight attendant that I had hit my son. I was so pissed that I threatened to kick his lying ars during the flight. A person sitting across from me had to vouch that I did not do anything to my son. He was a total dick. The ***** got two cops at the airport to arrest me for assault. I showed them my military ID and told them that he wrongfully accused me of abusing my son during the flight. When he found out who I was, that ***** backed off and took off in the opposite direction. That had to be the weirdest flight that I ever had.
    When I was 22 and living in Stockton CA, my older brother just got our of prison and paroled to McAllen (where he was living before he got arrested) - his wife had left him so he was out alone so he asked if I wanted to move to McAllen with him. I said sure and jumped on a greyhound within a week.

    In Phoenix a girl got on the bus that didn't speak any English. I traded seats with this white guy (it's not like he could talk to her). She was on her way to El Paso. Anyways, I got me a hand job from a total stranger on a greyhound. Of course we talked a little first but I don't remember her name or anything else about her. We didn't even go to the restroom, we just put my jacket over us.



    I miss her....

  7. #937
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    When I was 22 and living in Stockton CA, my older brother just got our of prison and paroled to McAllen (where he was living before he got arrested) - his wife had left him so he was out alone so he asked if I wanted to move to McAllen with him. I said sure and jumped on a greyhound within a week.

    In Phoenix a girl got on the bus that didn't speak any English. I traded seats with this white guy (it's not like he could talk to her). She was on her way to El Paso. Anyways, I got me a hand job from a total stranger on a greyhound. Of course we talked a little first but I don't remember her name or anything else about her. We didn't even go to the restroom, we just put my jacket over us.



    I miss her....
    Wut... This is crazy because years ago when I was living in El Paso and going back and forth between Phoenix and El Paso monthly for work, I was going through a transitional stage in my life and started dressing up like women. I also gave a man a hand job once on a greyhound during this time because he thought I was a woman. What are the ****ing odds..

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #938
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,458
    And I was the white man who swapped seats....

  9. #939
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And I was the white man who swapped seats....
    Nice! You were the one I really wanted to give a handy to which is why I sat there, the 2nd option wasn’t bad tho

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #940
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,025
    Lol at all the nerds in here that find it unbelievable that I got a handjob on a greyhound but if I would've said that I worked for the secret service and was the president's personal bodyguard, advisor & counselor you guys would eat that BS up. All the non puu$$$y getters growing up are showing themselves.

  11. #941
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol at all the nerds in here that find it unbelievable that I got a handjob on a greyhound but if I would've said that I worked for the secret service and was the president's personal bodyguard, advisor & counselor you guys would eat that BS up. All the non puu$$$y getters growing up are showing themselves.
    Llullz

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #942
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520

    NBA Discussion: News And Notes From Around The League

    One time when I was the owner of the raiders, I traded for Antônio brown. Big mistake because he’s ****ing nuts! I regret that decision to this day.

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #943
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,458

  14. #944
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,479
    I saw a chick give a hand job to a horse once..

  15. #945
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I saw a chick give a hand job to a horse once..
    Hawt

    Your baby can't do this

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •