Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2145
    If his feet leave the floor he’s better than Gasol. Still hoping for Whiteside.

https://youtu.be/KU6XtxjLR_E

He's huge, quick and aggressive to the rim, if used properly he can give us something on both ends of the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    https://youtu.be/KU6XtxjLR_E

He's huge, quick and aggressive to the rim, if used properly he can give us something on both ends of the court.
    He dunks and he blocks, welcome to LA! Better version of Gee.
    https://youtu.be/INrzQZYdj6w
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He dunks and he blocks, welcome to LA! Better version of Gee.
    https://youtu.be/INrzQZYdj6w
    Lol 😂. See I told you don’t expect something huge of a difference maker. Dude will be lucky to get playing time. We have a few on the team already.

Al Horford on a potential trade: Anything is possible

The right offer of cap flexibility and draft picks could have Horford relocating. Horford understand this. He says Presti has been up front with him. “I think anything is possible,” says Horford. “But I’m not going to dwell on [any trade talk] too much.” And it’s worth noting the Thunder are in no hurry to deal him. Oklahoma City has one of the NBA’s lowest payrolls. And they see value in keeping Horford around. He insists he is satisfied with his situation—and thrilled to get the chance to wipe the memory of last season away. – via Chris Mannix @ Sports Illustrated
    Top Rumors, Sam Presti, Trade, Al Horford, Oklahoma City Thunder
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 75 more rumors
    Horford has warmed to Oklahoma City quickly. He appreciated the straightforwardness of Thunder GM Sam Presti. “He just told me he wanted me to come in here and have an impact in the culture here in the locker room,” Horford says. “Just everything that I’m about, to bring it over here.” And he marveled at the lengths the organization will go to for players. “I’ve been in different places, but this is just a very special place,” Horford says. “And I had no idea. From afar, I’ve always seen Oklahoma City and the Thunder as a good organization, but I didn’t realize how special it is here.” – via Chris Mannix @ Sports Illustrated
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lol 😂. See I told you don’t expect something huge of a difference maker. Dude will be lucky to get playing time. We have a few on the team already.
    So, the Lakers just got him to warm the bench for 10 days. He plays same as Gee, but without the stupid mistakes he consistently made. Lakers want to take a look of his game, because they need a player like him at low cost. He blocks and he dunks. Howard and Gee’s game basically. Also, if you check, you are the one who has been pushing some crazy trades. I just want Kubmass and KCP gone for something better. You want Lavine, Bradley, etc. I want Cousins added too. Extra bigs until Davis comes back. If they do not work then nothing happens.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    He's better than me.

When everyone wanted Kawhi including me. We all stated he can game manage his way through the regular season and let Lebron and AD carry the team. It feels like the same with the Nets, KD has been sideline for a while now and the Nets haven't missed a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    When everyone wanted Kawhi including me. We all stated he can game manage his way through the regular season and let Lebron and AD carry the team. It feels like the same with the Nets, KD has been sideline for a while now and the Nets haven't missed a beat.
    They were lucky vs us, because we were missing two big pieces. I will love to see the new jewel of the NBA media vs us. F them!
    They are resting!

They were lucky vs us, because we were missing two big pieces. I will love to see the new jewel of the NBA media vs us. F them!
    2 big pieces?

So, the Lakers just got him to warm the bench for 10 days. He plays same as Gee, but without the stupid mistakes he consistently made. Lakers want to take a look of his game, because they need a player like him at low cost. He blocks and he dunks. Howard and Gee’s game basically. Also, if you check, you are the one who has been pushing some crazy trades. I just want Kubmass and KCP gone for something better. You want Lavine, Bradley, etc. I want Cousins added too. Extra bigs until Davis comes back. If they do not work then nothing happens.
    Lakers would be nuts not to target Lavine. I dont have 1 trade with Lakers netting Beal. No. Mcgee is hes better. Ill trade them all if it net a 3rd fringe star.

Lakers would be nuts not to target Lavine. I dont have 1 trade with Lakers netting Beal. No. Mcgee is hes better. Ill trade them all if it net a 3rd fringe star.
    Gee better than another center? Lavine?
    They are resting!

Gee better than another center? Lavine?
    Again Lavine is out after next season. Do Lakers have enough to net him? I would say no but would be Silly not to try with him being at 19Mil at the moment. Its not that Gee is better. LOL is that that guy is not that good. Look Jones got a nice Lakers hype tube but hey Mcgee got Many. Here is one for the 2 time champ. lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0l8AqKR6w .

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    2 big pieces?
    Davis and Dennis the Menance! Our third best player!
    They are resting!

Again Lavine is out after next season. Do Lakers have enough to net him? I would say no but would be Silly not to try with him being at 19Mil at the moment. Its not that Gee is better. LOL is that that guy is not that good. Look Jones got a nice Lakers hype tube but hey Mcgee got Many. Here is one for the 2 time champ. lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0l8AqKR6w .
    Jones? Gee? Jones! Gee has a very low IQ. We just need a guy that can give us 10 to 15 minutes of some blocks and dunks. Just like Gee gave us. Gee cost was $4.5 mill. This guy is like pennies. Younger and maybe better. Gee has the experience but again his low IQ on the court is sad.
    They are resting!