Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 171 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I trust that they somehow **** it up along the way. I mean, theyre the Clippers. Theyre destined to fail.

Wherever you are LaVar, bro. Nothing personal.
    Well you prophesied correctly it seems with Kawhi injury... almost seems like a law of physics that Clippers can't win.. crazy.. Need to sell that Inglewood arena and head to Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Well you prophesied correctly it seems with Kawhi injury... almost seems like a law of physics that Clippers can't win.. crazy.. Need to sell that Inglewood arena and head to Seattle
    No way, the city of Seattle deserves a lot better than the freakin' clippers.

Seattle Superclippers.

So every player that beats him is the best player of the world? His team let Nets came back alive and this guy feels that Durant is the best. He is on the best defensive team for the NBA!
    Giannis on KD: 'He's the best player in the world right now'

Tim Bontemps: Giannis Antetokounmpo on Kevin Durant: “He’s the best player in the world right now.” – via Twitter TimBontemps
    Soon to be seen together!

Karma?
    This is indeed more serious than people expected.

How long can the Sixers rely on Joel Embiid to play through his knee injury?
    Pause
    Next video
    0:00 / 0:00
    Settings
    Full-screen

June 16, 2021 | 12:53 pm EDT Update
    Clippers fear Kawhi Leonard tore his ACL

Shams Charania: Clippers fear All-NBA star Kawhi Leonard has suffered an ACL injury, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium . He is out indefinitely. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

Coaches falling like flies!
    Wizards, Scott Brooks part ways

Adrian Wojnarowski: Washington and coach Scott Brooks couldn’t come to an agreement on a new deal and are agreeing to part ways, sources tell ESPN. Brooks’ deal expired after the playoffs. – via Twitter wojespn
    Top Rumors, Coaching, Scott Brooks, Washington Wizards
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 30 more rumors

The decision came on the heels of a disappointing 31-41 season in which Van Gundy failed to turn around New Orleans’ defense and struggled to connect with a roster full of players who are in their early 20s. – via CHRISTIAN CLARK @ New Orleans Times-Picayune

49 mins ago – via Twitter TheNBACentral
    NBA Central: Chris Paul tested positive for COVID-19, per @Gambo987 pic.twitter.com/RhJUyFO8jG

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    49 mins ago – via Twitter TheNBACentral
    NBA Central: Chris Paul tested positive for COVID-19, per @Gambo987 pic.twitter.com/RhJUyFO8jG
    LOL he is like the only guy left in the country that has Covid now. What are the chances. This guy figures out every possible way to not play in the playoffs. He is like a reverse Robert Horry.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    No way, the city of Seattle deserves a lot better than the freakin' clippers.
    Trust me it doesn't, I lived there

Seems like LBJ was right all along when he was telling everyone how an Athlete's body would need a sufficient amount of re-charging and recovery during the off-season.

Health truly became an issue this post-season..

No, IKH and Blams didn't hack my account

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Spoken like someone living in reality. IMO we had the best 1-15 roster in the NBA, we didn't win so of course there's blame, but yes you are right IKH, injuries 100% derailed any chance we had at winning a ring this year.

You say injuries killed our season which is true. But the injuries are a result of having to start an nba season 2 months after winning a championship and a guy falling on Brons legs. Two seasons ago when AD stayed healthy he was asked how was he able to stay healthy, he said he worked on his body, particularly his strength the whole off-season basically six months because his team was eliminated so quickly during a regular non Covid season. So what happened last off-season? After winning the chip his already broken down body could not recover in the shortened 2 month turnaround which was the shortest turnaround in the history of the big 4 US pro sports, and It was obvious from day 1 he didn't come into this season like the year before.
    Fixed
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 06-16-2021 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Trust me it doesn't, I lived there
    So did Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Fixed
    ADs injuries this season (calf & groin strain) point to lack of conditioning.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    No, IKH and Blams didn't hack my account
    Lmao. You know I was going to say that