Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I agree. Giannis deserves at least one Championship. He's worked his *** off when he couldve easily teamed up with other stars.

Dr. Rajpal Brar, DPT@3cbPerformance 12h
    Lakers, Nuggets, Heat, Celtics all on their last legs and dealing with key injuries and issues throughout the season. Each essentially set up to fail this season by the NBA scheduling.

Man it'd be so lame if the Suns win it all this year. I mean, they're the Suns right? they're not supposed to be winning anything!

Unless of course they ask someone to put some sort of spell on the other team and they suffer injuries.. I respect Ayton's game but the others... I don't know... pfft. Pushing guys while they're airborne just coz their team is losing. lol

anyway..

Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJr9h
    Malcolm Brogdon would look awesome in a Lakers jersey as a #3

Dr. Rajpal Brar, DPT@3cbPerformance 12h
    Lakers, Nuggets, Heat, Celtics all on their last legs and dealing with key injuries and issues throughout the season. Each essentially set up to fail this season by the NBA scheduling.

Man it'd be so lame if the Suns win it all this year. I mean, they're the Suns right? they're not supposed to be winning anything!

Unless of course they ask someone to put some sort of spell on the other team and they suffer injuries.. I respect Ayton's game but the others... I don't know... pfft. Pushing guys while they're airborne just coz their team is losing. lol
    As long as Celtics, Clippers, and Nets don't see a ring I'm happy

He is not Lebron. He is a score, but he needs his two other bodies in order to go over this huge hurdle.

Malika Andrews: Kevin Durant on his role in Game 5: I picture me doing everything out there just like I do every night. via Twitter malika_andrews
    Soon to be seen together!

Sources: Mike D'Antoni to interview for Portland Trail Blazers' head-coaching job Monday
    play

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ing-job-monday

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Sources: Mike D'Antoni to interview for Portland Trail Blazers' head-coaching job Monday
    play

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ing-job-monday
    Let that idiot take over the Blazers!

With the injuries to the Nets players, I think the Clippers taking it all this year unfortunately...

Now if the Clippers do win the chip this year how does that affect our offseason decisions?

I heard that Lebron changed his jersey to number 6 next year. During the interview, someone asked him why he changed his number. He said that is the number of rings that he will never win playing next to DS.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    I heard that Lebron changed his jersey to number 6 next year. During the interview, someone asked him why he changed his number. He said that is the number of rings that he will never win playing next to DS.
    Lol this for real

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    With the injuries to the Nets players, I think the Clippers taking it all this year unfortunately...

Now if the Clippers do win the chip this year how does that affect our offseason decisions?
    I trust that they somehow **** it up along the way. I mean, theyre the Clippers. Theyre destined to fail.

Wherever you are LaVar, bro. Nothing personal.

Curry better than Lebron? No Davis? Buttler in, because?
    Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo headline All-NBA teams

Shams Charania: 2020-21 All-NBA teams: First: Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Stephen Curry, Luka Doncic, Kawhi Leonard Second: Chris Paul, Damian Lillard, Joel Embiid, Julius Randle, LeBron James Third: Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal, Rudy Gobert, Jimmy Butler, Paul George via Twitter ShamsCharania

I trust that they somehow **** it up along the way. I mean, theyre the Clippers. Theyre destined to fail.

Wherever you are LaVar, bro. Nothing personal.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Curry better than Lebron? No Davis? Buttler in, because?
    Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo headline All-NBA teams

Shams Charania: 2020-21 All-NBA teams: First: Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Stephen Curry, Luka Doncic, Kawhi Leonard Second: Chris Paul, Damian Lillard, Joel Embiid, Julius Randle, LeBron James Third: Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal, Rudy Gobert, Jimmy Butler, Paul George via Twitter ShamsCharania
    Wow no AD

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Wow no AD
    He missed 50% of the season what did you expect?