Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 172 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2571
    Lebron knows is over. The players he brought failed to do their job. Dennis being the worst! What looser!
    Soon to be seen together!

BTW

Go Mavs!

Have you guys seen Kwame Browns tiktoks?

yourcupoftea3

He really has it in for SAS & Matt Barnes lol. He sure as hell ain't no city slicker, he's 100% country.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

No reason to blame anyone. Injuries killed the talent, chemistry and the ability to compete for a championship. Period

Now we can obviously see where we can make adjustments to improve our team, where we failed miserably trying to improve our team, and we can get to work. If there are any Christian Woods out there this year aka 7 foot ultra athletic center who can shoot 40% from 3 and is cheap, I suggest we go hard for him. We got a lot of assets so letís do some sign and trades open up some space and come away with a blockbuster deal and a second and 3rd deal that real ice the cake

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No reason to blame anyone. Injuries killed the talent, chemistry and the ability to compete for a championship. Period

Now we can obviously see where we can make adjustments to improve our team, where we failed miserably trying to improve our team, and we can get to work. If there are any Christian Woods out there this year aka 7 foot ultra athletic center who can shoot 40% from 3 and is cheap, I suggest we go hard for him. We got a lot of assets so letís do some sign and trades open up some space and come away with a blockbuster deal and a second and 3rd deal that real ice the cake
    If you are looking for a Christian Wood type of player, the best one out there is John Collins. Robert Horry when he was in his prime. Dont think it will happen due the money Collins wants, from what I read a few months ago but thatís the guy I would want. He can actually play the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If you are looking for a Christian Wood type of player, the best one out there is John Collins. Robert Horry when he was in his prime. Dont think it will happen due the money Collins wants, from what I read a few months ago but thatís the guy I would want. He can actually play the 3.
    Yeah John isnít cheap like Wood. Now if we could trade Montrez and Kuz for him then do it

KCP needs to go. This is the year we need to trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah John isnít cheap like Wood. Now if we could trade Montrez and Kuz for him then do it
    I agree but that's a young budding star. Pelinka is a wiz so anything is possible.

Flippers this time are facing a real challenge. Utah is no joke.
    Tyronn Lue: Donovan Mitchell had it too easy in Game 1

Law Murray: Tyronn Lue says that Donovan Mitchell got way too comfortable in Game 1 and had it too easy. Says Clippers need to do a better job on giving him different looks and mixing it up defensively Ė via Twitter LawMurrayTheNU
    They are missing their pg!

Not much in Laker land at to moment. Lebron, Mitchell and maybe Davis would have been off the chain. lakers drafted Lonzo lol, Fultz the #1 pick even worst. Boston was smart for trading that pick.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-11-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Not much in Laker land at to moment. Lebron, Mitchell and maybe Davis would have been off the chain. lakers drafted Lonzo lol, Fultz the #1 pick even worst. Boston was smart for trading that pick.
    But Lakers got the ring at the end. Future still pretty good, but Pelinka has to retool with more consistent players. Kubmass and KCP gave us what they can and it is not enough. $80 mill can bring us a star and perhaps a vet to fill the gap.
    Kubmass, KCP and a pick for a star and a filler. Dennis could at least help with a S&T along with either Harrell or Dru. In Pelinka we trust!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    KCP needs to go. This is the year we need to trade him.
    Along with Kubmass along with their $80 million price tag.