Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1457
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    With no one on their roster except klay, steph and dray at all...

Would like to see their moves before even call them contender, until Giannis joins them, their contending days are gone, no more KD, Boogie, livingston and co.
    Their top pick is probably a 19 year old unless they trade it for an All Star. They have a lot of unknowns including two of their top players that haven't played in over a year now. Draymon in not the same defensive player anyway. He can't stop AD nor Lebron either.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Their top pick is probably a 19 year old unless they trade it for an All Star. They have a lot of unknowns including two of their top players that haven't played in over a year now. Draymon in not the same defensive player anyway. He can't stop AD nor Lebron either.
    They have the Canadian and the pick to turn them into a star, but Lakers have their own team of negotiators to make the team stronger. This coming season is about getting the Warriors, the Flippers and any other contender. Lakers will be 18 rings to consolidate their power in the history of this league. Money is no the problem! Dr. Buss philosophy of making a championship franchise. Bring them all!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    They have the Canadian and the pick to turn them into a star, but Lakers have their own team of negotiators to make the team stronger. This coming season is about getting the Warriors, the Flippers and any other contender. Lakers will be 18 rings to consolidate their power in the history of this league. Money is no the problem! Dr. Buss philosophy of making a championship franchise. Bring them all!
    Lol love the enthusiasm.

Just read a tweet from Ben Rosalis saying that Derozan opted out. I think he is sick of losing and wants to join a contender. He still has a couple of good years left. He doesn’t stretch the floor though and has not proven to be a good clutch player by choking away leads in the playoffs. He would be great as that third scorer off the bench like in a Lou Williams role. Above average defender.

Just read a tweet from Ben Rosalis saying that Derozan opted out. I think he is sick of losing and wants to join a contender. He still has a couple of good years left. He doesn’t stretch the floor though and has not proven to be a good clutch player by choking away leads in the playoffs. He would be great as that third scorer off the bench like in a Lou Williams role. Above average defender.
    Better than Kuzma or Green. Galinari and him are two solid players. Just add a younger pg that can shoot the three and we are fine. Cousins maybe healthy for a last chance in case Gee or Howard go. But Thompson from the Cavs would be great at center. I am not sure we have the cash.
    Thompson/Howard or Gee
    Davis/Galinari
    Lebron/Green
    D Rozan/vet/THT
    AB/ Rondo/ Caruso
    LAKERS could have a better player instead of D Rozan ether a pg or a sg. But if he comes with the mud level and Galinari accepts one year deal, then Green and Kuzma will bring us our younger guard.
    Lebron is the one!

Today's entertainment.... scripted or not.... I swear he was dying inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ2IWMc7pY

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Today's entertainment.... scripted or not.... I swear he was dying inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ2IWMc7pY
    Hmmm. Kawhi needs a point guard. I think the Lakers have a good one that he could have played with. Oh well, Kawhi.

Hmmm. Kawhi needs a point guard. I think the Lakers have a good one that he could have played with. Oh well, Kawhi.
    Until this very day.. for a lot of people it remains a mystery but if you follow common logic, the guy was just trying to avoid playing with LeBron James. TBH, I completely understand.

However, I now also understand that if you choose that route, you gotta be ready to build a team around you if you're hoping to get past not just LBJ and AD but hey, it's not like the rest of the league are just a bunch of pushovers.

Instead, what happened? Load management after load management after load management. What else happened? Yep... Paul George happened.

Until this very day.. for a lot of people it remains a mystery but if you follow common logic, the guy was just trying to avoid playing with LeBron James. TBH, I completely understand.

However, I now also understand that if you choose that route, you gotta be ready to build a team around you if you're hoping to get past not just LBJ and AD but hey, it's not like the rest of the league are just a bunch of pushovers.

Instead, what happened? Load management after load management after load management. What else happened? Yep... Paul George happened.
    Ya I think he realizes that PG is a chump and is not the right person. What is awesome is that the Clippers are not going to get what they sent out for PG. a superstar that disappears in the playoffs with no accountability.

Ya I think he realizes that PG is a chump and is not the right person. What is awesome is that the Clippers are not going to get what they sent out for PG. a superstar that disappears in the playoffs with no accountability.
    Still won't underestimate what Jerry West can do. Next thing you know he's getting quality pieces from let's say a team like the Pacers in exchange for the idea of "Indiana's re-acquisition of Paul George".

Yeah PG has a super suspect personality. He looked bad when he said “all along we new this wasn’t a win it all or bust year”. It was def win it all or bust for Clips/Lakers/Bucks this year.

Marc Stein: The push for a Christmas Day start to the 2020-21 NBA season, which would naturally please the league’s TV partners, is gaining momentum, league sources say – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, NBA, Schedule

Storyline: 2020-21 Season Plans
    Marc Stein: The league had never taken a Christmas Day start off the table, but all signs coming out of the Bubble pointed to next season being pushed into 2021 Christmas is obviously a huge day for the NBA and its broadcast partners … but MUCH must happen quickly quickly to preserve it – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Lebron is the one!

Still won't underestimate what Jerry West can do. Next thing you know he's getting quality pieces from let's say a team like the Pacers in exchange for the idea of "Indiana's re-acquisition of Paul George".
    Lullz. Probably. Every team will get together and offer ridiculous trades for the Clippers to beat the Lakers. I'm just kidding but teams will take a chance on PG since he is still a big draw during the regular season .

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Six-time All-Star Amar’e Stoudemire has agreed to a deal to join new Brooklyn Nets coach Steve Nash’s staff as an assistant coach, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Nash and Stoudemire starred together in Phoenix.
    -shams

Wtf lol

Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast