Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 90 of 161 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2404
  1. #1336
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800
    nick wright@getnickwright 1h
    The Lakers are now 56-0 when leading after 3 quarters, the best in NBA history.

    The 2018 Cavs were the 4th best team in NBA history when leading after 3, at 50-1.

    Which means in LeBron’s last 2 full seasons his teams are an impossible 106-1 when leading after the 3rd quarter.

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    nick wright@getnickwright 1h
    The Lakers are now 56-0 when leading after 3 quarters, the best in NBA history.

    The 2018 Cavs were the 4th best team in NBA history when leading after 3, at 50-1.

    Which means in LeBron’s last 2 full seasons his teams are an impossible 106-1 when leading after the 3rd quarter.
    But he doesn't have a killer instinct, that's impossible

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #1338
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800

  4. #1339
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800
    Michael Lee@MrMichaelLee4h
    Rajon Rondo is about to help the Lakers raise banner No. 17, 12 years after helping the Celtics raise banner No. 17.

  5. #1340
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    nick wright@getnickwright 1h
    The Lakers are now 56-0 when leading after 3 quarters, the best in NBA history.

    The 2018 Cavs were the 4th best team in NBA history when leading after 3, at 50-1.

    Which means in LeBron’s last 2 full seasons his teams are an impossible 106-1 when leading after the 3rd quarter.
    Amazing stat

  6. #1341
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Michael Lee@MrMichaelLee4h
    Rajon Rondo is about to help the Lakers raise banner No. 17, 12 years after helping the Celtics raise banner No. 17.
    Make it happen

  7. #1342
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,365
    He needs talent?
    tephen Curry: We need talent


    Curry believes the front office will help turn things around quickly either with that pick or through free agency: “We just need talent. At the end of the day, that’s what you’re always trying to get. I think we could use some size, but for the most part it’s just trying to fill out the roster and get us as much depth as possible. I like the position that we’re in with the assets that we got and the guys coming back off of injury. I think we’ll get it right, our front office has gotten it right over and over, and I expect nothing different coming back from this tough year we had.” – via Scott Polacek @ Bleacher Report
    Soon to be seen together!

  8. #1343
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800
    https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...155520001?s=19

    Lol I love it how the rest of the league is getting all these cute little awards while our team is 1 game away from the one that matters the most.

    Heck, give the Fmvp to Giannis again or maybe Kawhi

  9. #1344
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800
    https://twitter.com/bazelyformvp/sta...864313344?s=09

    Exec of the year goes to the man responsible for this

  10. #1345
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,800

  11. #1346
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...155520001?s=19

    Lol I love it how the rest of the league is getting all these cute little awards while our team is 1 game away from the one that matters the most.

    Heck, give the Fmvp to Giannis again or maybe Kawhi
    It should have either gone to the Lakers FO or Heat FO. Like that poster said on twitter, neither team made the playoffs last year and they both are in the finals.

  12. #1347
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Holy smokes. 1 more win. ONE!

  13. #1348
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,300
    Great info Mave on all our threads. You are the modern PSD version of JSThornton.

  14. #1349
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Great info Mave on all our threads. .
    This.

    Mave brings a lot to the board.

    Thanks

  15. #1350
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Great info Mave on all our threads. You are the modern PSD version of JSThornton.
    He is our Twitter info machine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •