Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1908
    Oladipo will eventually be traded in March. Houston will not pay him, because they will be rebuilding. But if they do, then even worst for them. Two star players coming out of two big injuries not good news.
    Lebron is the one!

I think the Lakers match up well with the Nets. They have plenty of shorter perimeter defenders like KCP, Caruso, Dennis, THT, Mathews to guard Irving and Harden. KD is KD, he will get his. I would hope Pelinka gets another taller wing defender for the KD match up. If you want to beat a offensive juggernaut, you have to play great defense, team basketball and HIGH IQ. HIGH IQ HIGH IQ. Lakers offense is no joke too. Nets can't roll with Jordan vs the Lakers, because it will leave AD defensively in the paint and he will clean up anything # no layups

Report: P.J. Tucker Drawing Trade Interest from Multiple Teams After Harden Deal

Tucker is 35 years old and under contract through just this season.

Tucker is averaging 5.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.2 steals per game while shooting 50.0 percent from the field and 52.0 percent from three-point range in nine appearances this season.

He is known for his versatility, ability to defend opponents who are bigger than him and outside shooting when defenders collapse on teammates such as Harden in the past. There are plenty of contenders who could use someone like that in their rotations, so it is not a huge surprise to see so much interest in him as the Rockets shift their roster around after the Harden deal.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er-harden-deal

This does not improve the Nets imo.
    They have no team chemistry and no Defense. I would really be surprised if they get out if the East.

Plus you have Dantoni on the bench. He has never been to the Finals and apparently Kyrie didnt want Nash there. They will run into a disciplined team in the East and get bounced.

We will need a rim protector so looking forward to the buyout market.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    This does not improve the Nets imo.
    They have no team chemistry and no Defense. I would really be surprised if they get out if the East.

Plus you have Dantoni on the bench. He has never been to the Finals and apparently Kyrie didnt want Nash there. They will run into a disciplined team in the East and get bounced.

We will need a rim protector so looking forward to the buyout market.

Well obviously they donít have chemistry. They have yet to take the court together dude

Give them time

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Skip just took off the clipper Jersey and tossed it into the trash to put on a nets Jersey

I mentally tune anything out that starts with Skip. The guy's name is a verb. C'mon.

"Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I mentally tune anything out that starts with Skip. The guy's name is a verb. C'mon.
    Lol

Pretty sweet calculation, has Bron tied with Kareem for GOAT

https://hoopshype.com/2019/10/25/mos...-lebron-james/

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Well obviously they donít have chemistry. They have yet to take the court together dude

Give them time
    I dont just mean time to get it right. If you look at Kyrie for instance...he really isn't a team guy and neither is Harden.

Durant is more of a team guy compared to those guys, but he isnt a true leader on the court. Those guys lack leadership on the floor.

The nets remind me of the Clippers before Kawhi. Hard nosed disciplined team before the stars joined.

Nets were not a title contender but were a grinding type team before Kyrie got there. I'm sure some of the guys were not thrilled about Kyrie similar to Montrez , Lou and Pat Bev when PG and Kawhi joined.

The Nets gotta prove themselves. Clippers got crowned before the season and how that work out?

I'm not sold on Brooklyn whatsoever.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I dont just mean time to get it right. If you look at Kyrie for instance...he really isn't a team guy and neither is Harden.

Durant is more of a team guy compared to those guys, but he isnt a true leader on the court. Those guys lack leadership on the floor.

The nets remind me of the Clippers before Kawhi. Hard nosed disciplined team before the stars joined.

Nets were not a title contender but were a grinding type team before Kyrie got there. I'm sure some of the guys were not thrilled about Kyrie similar to Montrez , Lou and Pat Bev when PG and Kawhi joined.

The Nets gotta prove themselves. Clippers got crowned before the season and how that work out?

I'm not sold on Brooklyn whatsoever.

This.

"Eh, Good Enough."

Brooklyn's talent is insane.

I too am skeptical whether it can work out. Just seems like a tough fit.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Does Brooklyn have an inside game. I just wouldn't think they would want to run with the Lakers. Dennis the menace value will be known when he is in Irving jersey on the defensive end. I expect BK and LA to make some changes before the deadline for match up purposes. Nets are top heavy, but can Irving or Harden get in a rhythm when the other is dominating the ball. We all know KD can play off ball.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Brooklyn's talent is insane.

I too am skeptical whether it can work out. Just seems like a tough fit.

Their talent is inversely proportional to their mental health.

"Eh, Good Enough."