Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 140 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2217
  1. #2086
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Even if I don't like murray, I really hope he's not gone for the season, I hate injuries.
    I don't like seeing players get injured

  2. #2087
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    I don't like seeing players get injured
    Yeah even if that's part of the game I hate it. Teams at full strenght is all that matters.

  3. #2088
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Knicks a more attractive destination now

    People around the league consider New York more of a destination today than it was in the past.*Team performance has gone a long way in repairing the organizationís image. But the people running the show have changed too, with a new front office led by former CAA agent Leon Rose and William Wesley (a.k.a. World Wide Wes).

    *

    Ė*via*Kevin O'Connor @ The Ringer

    Reminds me of when things started to get better for us after the right hiring, some former agent too...

  4. #2089
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    That's official: Murray has a torn ACL...

  5. #2090
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That's official: Murray has a torn ACL...
    That sucks. He had showed a lot of toughness and maturity in the playoffs last year. Looks like Denver is out of the contention mix.

  6. #2091
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,658
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That sucks. He had showed a lot of toughness and maturity in the playoffs last year. Looks like Denver is out of the contention mix.
    Yeah really sucks for them after going all in on Gordon at the trade deadline too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2092
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That sucks. He had showed a lot of toughness and maturity in the playoffs last year. Looks like Denver is out of the contention mix.
    Yeah major injuries like that suck, I hate season ending injuries.

  8. #2093
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,982
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yeah really sucks for them after going all in on Gordon at the trade deadline too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah major injuries like that suck, I hate season ending injuries.
    yep. We have definitely dodged a bullet with our guys this year with such a quick turnaround. I hope I don't jinx us now.

  9. #2094
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    yep. We have definitely dodged a bullet with our guys this year with such a quick turnaround. I hope I don't jinx us now.

  10. #2095
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,558
    https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1382535563945811972

    Put in approx 5% of the Lakers from last season and the Clippers instantly get better. lol

  11. #2096
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1382535563945811972

    Put in approx 5% of the Lakers from last season and the Clippers instantly get better. lol
    This is honeymoon right now with rondo, let's see how long it will last. I like rondo but he's made of glass.

  12. #2097
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1382535563945811972

    Put in approx 5% of the Lakers from last season and the Clippers instantly get better. lol
    Interesting considering playoff Rondo is a different player

  13. #2098
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382

  14. #2099
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I just found out also. Was just going to post it. That sucks. Hope he gets it properly checked out. He might be ok. Kenley Jansen from the Dodgers had an issue like that and he is back. Obviously every situation is different.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 04-15-2021 at 12:30 PM.

  15. #2100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I just found out also. Was just going to post it. That sucks. Hope he gets it properly checked out. He might be ok. Kenley Jansen from the Dodgers had an issue like that and he is back. Obviously every situation is different.
    Kenley Jansen was 30 when it happened, LMA is 5 years older, that's probably why he's calling it a career.

    That leaves BK with a hole at that spot, curious to see if they will search for another body or not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •