Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1313
    I can't find the post but the other day a poster said that no real Lakers fan could ever root for the Clippers.

I disagree and here's why (and no I'm not going for the Clippers vrs my Lakers before you guys start trying to misconstrue what I say) - I was born and raised in NorCal, moved away when I was 17. At the time I was like all Lakers, **** the Kings, **** the Warriors and **** the Clippers. Also an A's fan so if course it was **** the Giants, **** the Dodgers, **** the Padres and **** the Angel's. After a few years of being away and living in another sports powerhouse state TX, having to listen to Cowboys this and Rockets that, Spurs this and Astros that, Oilers this and Mavericks that - I now go for all California teams. It's a state thing for me.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

It is over! The Flippers are the best team to be eliminated in the playoffs! Clowns of the world and Kawhi along with the super team got knocked out!

My take...

Kawhi Leonard, from the get go.. Wanted to come home and get paid. That's it. Already bagged a couple of championships... I just think the hunger for winning isn't there anymore.

He isn't a very sophisticated type of person but he's a low key practical guy. If he wanted to win, would've stayed with the Raptors. You can always have a lot of time for home later when it's all said and done.

Wouldve formed a superteam with LBJ/AD if he wanted to but he didn't. For that (league would be in ruins if it happened), I still respect the guy.

The rest of the Clippers organization though, they thought they had errbody fooled coz of the biggest heist of the year.. I don't know. Strong team but they weren't a very smart team.

I kinda saw it when Bev/Morris even Lou Williams...(forgot if this was pre playoff or during R1) started spending more time mocking every missed shot from the opposition when they couldve focused on how to beat the team for the next round. I realized, it just not in their DNA. Those guys aren't winning **** anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/s...515790848?s=09

I know it wasn't Dame they were mocking in this game. I remember they were up big and they were mocking a bench player who kept missing. If Doc Rivers is truly a great coach, he wouldnt have allowed anything like this to happen.

Truly garbage type of behavior. Zero class at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/s...515790848?s=09

I know it wasn't Dame they were mocking in this game. I remember they were up big and they were mocking a bench player who kept missing. If Doc Rivers is truly a great coach, he wouldnt have allowed anything like this to happen.

Truly garbage type of behavior. Zero class at all.
    Karma is biotch

Dame & CJ trolling the clippers lol

Damian Lillard: @patbev21*I guess I should extend this Cancun invite since I haven’t made my arrangements yet Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy*

–*via*Twitter*Dame_Lillard

*Damian Lillard,*Patrick Beverley,*Los Angeles Clippers,*Portland Trail Blazers

Storyline:*Petty Warz

Damian Lillard: Look good to me*http://twitter.com/BlackClarkKent_/s...1946300358656*

–*via*Twitter

*Damian Lillard,*Paul George,*Los Angeles Clippers,*Portland Trail Blazers

CJ McCollum: Yoooo*@Dame_Lillard you got an extra villa available in Cabo*?*

–*via*Twitter*CJMcCollum

*CJ McCollum,*Damian Lillard,*Patrick Beverley,*Los Angeles Clippers,*Portland Trail Blazers

CJ McCollum:*My last tweet before I finish this glass. They did vote they ain’t wanna play no more. . . But I didn’t think they was gonna go out like that*

–*via*Twitter*CJMcCollum

*CJ McCollum,*Patrick Beverley,*Los Angeles Clippers,*Portland Trail Blazers

Storyline:*Petty Warz

Spencer Dinwiddie:*Petty CJ is basketball twitters favorite CJ lol*

–*via*Twitter*SDinwiddie_25

*CJ McCollum,*Spencer Dinwiddie,*Brooklyn Nets,*Portland Trail Blazers

RJ Hampton:*CJ and Dame wild*

–*via*Twitter

*RJ Hampton,*CJ McCollum,*Damian Lillard,*Portland Trail Blazers

Magic Johnson: The*@Lakers will always own Los Angeles!! It will never change*

–*via*Twitter*MagicJohnson

I swear. I've never seen a bunch of pro players more drawn to social media than winning..

https://twitter.com/chiapet74/status...803513859?s=19

I bet they're not even talking about what just happened. My team probably on the drawing board already plotting defensive schemes vs Jokic and the Nuggets' wings.

Remember Vogel saying this recently when asked about the Clippers:

"No doubt. They have a terrific team and a terrific coach, and their front office is doing really well. But we can’t focus on their location. We still have to focus on ourselves and the task at hand. Not just worry about what’s happening crosstown. There are a lot of teams capable of winning the West, so we’ll be focused on our process."
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-16-2020 at 04:22 AM.

I love our coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Karma is biotch
    The clip that I was talking about.. Honestly felt really bad for MKG when I saw that. Trash talking is part of the game but these Clippers took it to a different level.

Even accomplished teams won't even imagine doing **** like this.

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/sta...790552577?s=19

The clueless Lakers hate in videos from last summer was unreal:

- Lakers offering a CHAMPION like Ty Lue "only" 3 years is the most disrespectful thing ever
    - Frank Vogel is a joke hiring
    - Phil Jackson still has a big influence on Jeannie Buss
    - Jason Kidd is gonna backstab Vogel GUARANTEED
    - Linda Rambis is running the Lakers
    - Lakers front office is a mess like the Knicks

Thank god Jimmy didn't join Kawhi for free when he asked him. Would have been Butler and SGA (and picks) instead of Bev and PG.

https://twitter.com/chiapet74/status...803513859?s=19

I bet they're not even talking about what just happened. My team probably on the drawing board already plotting defensive schemes vs Jokic and the Nuggets' wings.

Remember Vogel saying this recently when asked about the Clippers:

"No doubt. They have a terrific team and a terrific coach, and their front office is doing really well. But we can’t focus on their location. We still have to focus on ourselves and the task at hand. Not just worry about what’s happening crosstown. There are a lot of teams capable of winning the West, so we’ll be focused on our process."
    Great hearing this from Vogel.

Lot's of work to do.

One game at a time.

No letting up.

Keep the pressure on guys!

Just realized that it's already been a year. WOW. Timefknflew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

NBA Discussion: News And Notes From Around The League

Just realized that it's already been a year. WOW. Timefknflew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    All that money and arm pit sweat just to make as far as the always have [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast