Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Thanks bro. Life is changed not ended
    Very true, Very true brother.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    NBA Rumors: Top Free Agents Available Right Now

Point Guard

Isaiah Thomas, Shabazz Napier, Emmanuel Mudiay, Quinn Cook, Jeremy Lin, Elie Okobo, Ky Bowman, Jarrett Jack, Mario Chalmers, Frank Mason, Jordan Bone, Jalen Lecque, Chris Clemons, Justin Wright-Foreman, Jeremiah Martin, Josh Gray, Trevon Duval, Isaiah Briscoe, Justin Robinson

Shooting Guard

Kyle Korver, Gerald Green, Jamal Crawford, Iman Shumpert, Justin Anderson, Dion Waiters, Troy Daniels, Jodie Meeks, Rayjon Tucker, Jerome Robinson, Allonzo Trier, Courtney Lee, J. R. Smith, Ian Clark, Sindarius Thornwell, Brandon Knight, Deonte Burton, Jacob Evans, Antonio Blakeney, Shabazz Muhammad, Cam Reynolds, Naz Mitrou-Long, Dakota Mathias, Treveon Graham, Zach Norvell, James Young, Marcus Georges-Hunt, Nik Stauskas, Khyri Thomas, Matt Mooney, Hollis Thompson, Charlie Brown, Antonius Cleveland, Rawle Alkins, Levi Randolph, Michael Frazier

Small Forward

Glenn Robinson III, Allen Crabbe, Wilson Chandler, Joe Johnson, Patrick McCaw, Darius Miller, DeMarre Carroll, Luc Mbah A Moute, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, Jonathon Simmons, Ignas Brazdeikis, Zhaire Smith, Vince Edwards, Quincy Pondexter, Admiral Schofield, Chandler Parsons, Malcolm Miller, Josh Huestis, Louis King, Devin Robinson, Josh Reaves, Axel Toupane, Shawne Williams

Power Forward

Marquese Chriss, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Lance Thomas, Jonas Jerebko, Kenneth Faried, Ryan Anderson, Kenny Wooten, Jonathan Motley, Henry Ellenson, Dante Cunningham, Jarrod Uthoff, Caleb Swanigan, Zylan Cheatham, Terrence Jones

Center

Thon Maker, Ian Mahinmi, Amir Johnson, Greg Monroe, Tyson Chandler, Omari Spellman, Skal Labissiere, Miles Plumlee, Anzejs Pasecniks, Nene, Ekpe Udoh, Ike Anigbogu, Tyler Zeller, Festus Ezeli, Dewan Hernandez

https://fadeawayworld.net/2021/04/22...ble-right-now/
    LOL I thought half those people had retired.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL. Ya I remember the first time I got hit in the face. It was actually my Instructor. I was sparring with a guy and hit him a little too hard at the head and kept apologizing. He called me over and gave me a good right hook and I went down to the ground. Was a little lightheaded for a few seconds. When I got up he asked me if he apologized, LOL. I got the point.
    Yeah learning boxing is always painful from the very beginning but you learn faster since you don't wanna get hit badly twice lol

NBA Rumors: Top Free Agents Available Right Now

Point Guard

Isaiah Thomas, Shabazz Napier, Emmanuel Mudiay, Quinn Cook, Jeremy Lin, Elie Okobo, Ky Bowman, Jarrett Jack, Mario Chalmers, Frank Mason, Jordan Bone, Jalen Lecque, Chris Clemons, Justin Wright-Foreman, Jeremiah Martin, Josh Gray, Trevon Duval, Isaiah Briscoe, Justin Robinson

Shooting Guard

Kyle Korver, Gerald Green, Jamal Crawford, Iman Shumpert, Justin Anderson, Dion Waiters, Troy Daniels, Jodie Meeks, Rayjon Tucker, Jerome Robinson, Allonzo Trier, Courtney Lee, J. R. Smith, Ian Clark, Sindarius Thornwell, Brandon Knight, Deonte Burton, Jacob Evans, Antonio Blakeney, Shabazz Muhammad, Cam Reynolds, Naz Mitrou-Long, Dakota Mathias, Treveon Graham, Zach Norvell, James Young, Marcus Georges-Hunt, Nik Stauskas, Khyri Thomas, Matt Mooney, Hollis Thompson, Charlie Brown, Antonius Cleveland, Rawle Alkins, Levi Randolph, Michael Frazier

Small Forward

Glenn Robinson III, Allen Crabbe, Wilson Chandler, Joe Johnson, Patrick McCaw, Darius Miller, DeMarre Carroll, Luc Mbah A Moute, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, Jonathon Simmons, Ignas Brazdeikis, Zhaire Smith, Vince Edwards, Quincy Pondexter, Admiral Schofield, Chandler Parsons, Malcolm Miller, Josh Huestis, Louis King, Devin Robinson, Josh Reaves, Axel Toupane, Shawne Williams

Power Forward

Marquese Chriss, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Lance Thomas, Jonas Jerebko, Kenneth Faried, Ryan Anderson, Kenny Wooten, Jonathan Motley, Henry Ellenson, Dante Cunningham, Jarrod Uthoff, Caleb Swanigan, Zylan Cheatham, Terrence Jones

Center

Thon Maker, Ian Mahinmi, Amir Johnson, Greg Monroe, Tyson Chandler, Omari Spellman, Skal Labissiere, Miles Plumlee, Anzejs Pasecniks, Nene, Ekpe Udoh, Ike Anigbogu, Tyler Zeller, Festus Ezeli, Dewan Hernandez

https://fadeawayworld.net/2021/04/22...ble-right-now/
    WTF is this crappy list? Lol Shawne williams was a freakin starter for us a few years ago...

Injuries
    Giannis Antetokounmpo leaves game with ankle sprain

Jim Owczarski: Giannis Antetokounmpo is OUT for the rest of the #Bucks game with a right ankle sprain. – via Twitter JimOwczarski
    Top Rumors, Injuries, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks

Chris Haynes: Dallas Mavericks say Kristaps Porzingis (right knee soreness) will not return to tonight’s game in Detroit – via Twitter ChrisBHaynes
    Injuries, Kristaps Porzingis, Dallas Mavericks
    Soon to be seen together!

Our loving police in LA.

The police union that represents officers from the Los Angeles Police Department has sent a letter to the NBA asking the league to investigate LeBron James for his now-deleted tweet about the fatal police shooting of a 16-year-old Black girl in Columbus, Ohio. – via Andrew Weil @ 10 WNBS
    Law, Social Media, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    White serial killers most of the time get caught unhurt. This girl was obviously out of her mind, police shot her several times on the back, before even trying to hurt a leg to stop her from moving onto the other girl. History shows this over and over.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Our loving police in LA.

The police union that represents officers from the Los Angeles Police Department has sent a letter to the NBA asking the league to investigate LeBron James for his now-deleted tweet about the fatal police shooting of a 16-year-old Black girl in Columbus, Ohio. – via Andrew Weil @ 10 WNBS
    Law, Social Media, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    White serial killers most of the time get caught unhurt. This girl was obviously out of her mind, police shot her several times on the back, before even trying to hurt a leg to stop her from moving onto the other girl. History shows this over and over.
    Dude.. The cop told her to get down multiple times..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Dude.. The cop told her to get down multiple times..
    I agree, the girl was trying to kill the other one, she deserved to get shot...but...my only concern is why did he shot her to kill? He was close to her, cops are supposed to be trained, he could have shot her in the leg, or the arm, that's really my only concern here, she was a kid no matter what, cops have to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I agree, the girl was trying to kill the other one, she deserved to get shot...but...my only concern is why did he shot her to kill? He was close to her, cops are supposed to be trained, he could have shot her in the leg, or the arm, that's really my only concern here, she was a kid no matter what, cops have to do better.
    I agree with this

They need to injure a person sometimes to stop them, like shooting them in the leg or butt

Can't be lethal all the time

I realize it's a split second decision for the officers, but they could train for this

I agree with this

They need to injure a person sometimes to stop them, like shooting them in the leg or butt

I realize it's a split second decision for the officers, but they could train for this
    100% agree, it happens very quickly but they're supposed to be trained so...

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Ok that’s much better. At least they are all dudes this time

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Ok that’s much better. At least they are all dudes this time
    Since Male lions are lazy yeah it matches way better with our team...

I agree with this

They are trained if they pull out their side arms and fire it is for lethal reasons. Reason for that is that when a person is as full of adrenaline as that girl was, a shot to the leg or arm would not even stop her. It wouldn’t phase her. I know that from experience fwiw. Not that I am on the police side but just giving you guys that perspective. It is obvious that police reform is much much needed. Now show some footage of some white dude getting shot in a similar circumstance then maybe things will be evened out a bit. Ok that was dark but you guys get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Since Male lions are lazy yeah it matches way better with our team...
    Lol like our defense as of late.