Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

LFR:

Kyle Kuzma's 3PT shooting

Corner 3's = 57.1% (20-35)
    All other 3's = 28.1% (36-128)

The Los Angeles Lakers turned some heads when they brought Jason Kidd on as an assistant coach. The team seemed to have an interest in making him the head coach, but his lackluster stint with the Milwaukee Bucks kept them from pulling the trigger. However, they had to have him and he was going to be on the coaching staff of whatever head coach the team decided on.

While the Kidd addition was met with some criticism, it looks like it has paid off as the Lakers are at the top of the Western Conference. According to Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN, the Kidd addition has sat really well with LeBron James:

“The Lakers felt strongly that the staff should be a collection of former head coaches whose experience could earn instant credibility with a veteran roster.

One of those primary assistants would be Hall of Fame point guard Jason Kidd, whom two sources have independently said James regards as the only person alive who sees the game of basketball with his level of clarity.”

Thanks to his disappointing stints as a head coach, it’s easy to forget just how good Kidd was at basketball. He was a 10-time All-Star and an NBA Champion. He’s in the Hall of Fame and was one of the best assisters in NBA history. Kidd had moderate success as a coach, but nothing that proved he should’ve been the Lakers’ head coach over Frank Vogel.

LeBron feeling like Kidd is the only person who can match his basketball IQ shouldn’t be seen as a slight to anybody on the Lakers. It should be looked at as more of a testament to just how much Kidd knows about the game. While it was mocked in the offseason, the Lakers clearly made the right call by assembling this team the way it has been.

Kidd Calls Himself a ‘Good Teammate’

There was an expectation that a power struggle may arise between Kidd and Vogel had the Lakers not performed at a high level. However, Los Angeles has been playing like one of the two best teams in the NBA and Vogel has to be in consideration for Coach of the Year. Kidd doesn’t foresee there being a problem between Vogel and him.

“There’s always going to be chatter — it’s the Lakers,” Kidd said, per ESPN. “Sometimes people act like I never played a game and I’ve never been a teammate. I was a good teammate then, and I’m a good teammate now.”

When the Lakers wanted to hire Tyronn Lue, he wasn’t a fan of bringing Kidd onto his staff. That played a large role in Lue not getting the job in the end. On the other hand, Vogel embraced the idea and it’s clearly paid huge dividends for the team.

“I can’t have four video guys on my staff,” Vogel said, per ESPN. “The right complement for me has always been a respected former player who has coaching experience. But you can’t have the mindset that you’re going to look over your shoulder — you need firepower on staff.”

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/01/lak...dd-basketball/

Montrez Harrell posted something on IG and quickly deleted it, looks like he’s extremely upset and now is in trade rumors.... turmoil in the Clippers locker room..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Montrez Harrell posted something on IG and quickly deleted it, looks like he’s extremely upset and now is in trade rumors.... turmoil in the Clippers locker room..
    We all saw the post game, locker room interview vid weeks ago. If he gets traded though, gotta watch out for who they get back in return.

Isn't this guy part of Klutch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    We all saw the post game, locker room interview vid weeks ago. If he gets traded though, gotta watch out for who they get back in return.

Yea he is.... I think it would be a huge mistake to trade him as he and Lou Williams combo are really the big part of the Clippers team that gives them a edge over teams.

"Video of Delonte West being questioned, clearly he is not well. Hopefully, he can receive the help he needs"

https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/s...59490338131970

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

Yea he is.... I think it would be a huge mistake to trade him as he and Lou Williams combo are really the big part of the Clippers team that gives them a edge over teams.
    He probably already knows that the Clippers aren't gonna be willing to pay him what he wants. I'm sure Klutch factors into it also. Clippers have a decision to make, go all in this season and risk losing Harrell for nothing or trade him and get something in return. With that being said....

https://tradenba.com/trades/uRFRzaHMI

Hell yea!

Farbod Esnaashari: Lou Williams sums up the Laker/Clipper dynamic perfectly: “This is a Laker town. There ain’t no confusion about that. That’s perfectly fine with us. We prefer it for the odds to go against us. I think that brings the best out of us.” Via: @SLAM Magazine – via Twitter Farbod_E
    Louis Williams, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers

Farbod Esnaashari: Lou Williams on what he expects a Clipper parade to be like. “We’ll be the first team in NBA history that it’s L.A. our way and we can possibly hear boos at our own parade. I want to win it for the experience.” It takes a special type of player to embrace that. @SLAM Magazine – via Twitter Farbod_E
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Straight Garbaj!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Straight Garbaj!!

They allow him to travel and flop on every play and he still misses

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They allow him to travel and flop on every play and he still misses
    This is just crazy....Harden isn't building a house anymore..he has moved into the planned unit and city development.

This dude is building entire cities , village's, ports, Hangars, parking structures, Airports, Malls with all those Bricks.

His new area code is (1-17) Brick City.

I don't think CP3 was the issue to be honest.

I read somewhere that Hardens favorite video games growing up was Sim City and bomberman deluxe.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

This is just crazy....Harden isn't building a house anymore..he has moved into the planned unit and city development.

This dude is building entire cities , village's, ports, Hangars, parking structures, Airports, Malls with all those Bricks.

I read somewhere that Hardens favorite video games growing up was Sim City and bomberman deluxe.

James hardens new ride

Your baby can't do this

The Houston team is basically OKC 10' without KD. So they're soo..... beatable.

Westbrook = Westbrook 10 years older
    Harden = Harden 10 years older
    Robinson = Austin Rivers
    Maynor = Eric Gordon
    Sefolosha = Danuel House Jr.
    Ibaka = Clint Capela
    Collison/Green = PJ Tucker
    Perkins = Tyson Chandler
    Mohammed = NeNe

Llullz

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast