Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 222 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3317
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    My dislike of the Celtics runs deep

I was around for all those years

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Thanks guys, we'll be fine. Like anything else time will heal.

Hope you guys and family are doing well. To all my PSD/Lakers family.
    You too brother.

My dislike of the Celtics runs deep

I was around for all those years
    Me too. Lol I threw my plate at the tv when McHale close lined Rambis. My foster father was like wtf? He didnít get mad but I mowed the lawn that whole Summer. My neighbors also.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    There's been numerous of school shootings in the US but this one has really affected me and especially my wife emotionally. I'm sure because it's soo close to home and seeing that most of the kids were Hispanic plays a part. Being so close we're also getting more and more details on local news that probably aren't getting on the national news.

It's really tough. Today was our kids award ceremonies and both our kids did very well, my wife said she couldn't really celebrate cause she felt guilty celebrating right now knowing there's parents mourning.

As for the gun laws, guns are like drugs, if you want them you can get them no matter what the law says. This goes way beyond that.

IMO this country puts too much emphasis on money and not enough on morals. People sell out their family morals for a buck. People too busy making money they aren't paying attention to what their own kids are doing. I believe this is the root of it.

And I'm not saying making money is bad, we just need to be satisfied with what we can afford. Putting in too much overtime just to buy more material things is what I'm talking about.
    As a society we don't really do moral lessons any more. If your parents don't teach them you'll never really learn them.

My wife's friend used to teach in that school district, she's in shock.

When this stuff happens there is always talk but Congress is never made to vote and show what they actually think.

I think the Celtics are the tougher matchup for the Warriors. Do you prefer the Celtics lose in the conference?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Me too. Lol I threw my plate at the tv when McHale close lined Rambis. My foster father was like wtf? He didnít get mad but I mowed the lawn that whole Summer. My neighbors also.
    Lol

Mamba Forever

Heat forcing a game 7 is interesting...

Mamba Forever

Lot's of bad blood between the teams

I was emotionally involved deep and every game, dirty play, bad call, missed shot meant something

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the Celtics are the tougher matchup for the Warriors. Do you prefer the Celtics lose in the conference?
    Warriors in 7. I believe that the Celtics and refs will get an extra win or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Heat forcing a game 7 is interesting...
    It actually has been a good series. Didnít think Celtics had that type of defensive prowess in them.

Lot's of bad blood between the teams

I was emotionally involved deep and every game, dirty play, bad call, missed shot meant something
    Yep. What they got away with in those days would be a jail sentence now. If they played now, I donít think Celtics win even that one chip from the Lakers.

Warriors in 7. I believe that the Celtics and refs will get an extra win or two.
    Hard to predict which team shows up game by game with all 3 remaining teams.

Go Warriors!.......

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Go Warriors!.......
    +1