Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 177 of 181 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2704
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Get the ****ing vaccine. That's the answer to your prayers.
    True, but still sad. He lives in Arizona Trumph’s land until last election.
    Soon to be seen together!

Finally, the media got it! The suck!
    There are only 8 national TV games entire preseason. None are LAC games. – via Twitter LawMurrayTheNU

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Finally, the media got it! The suck!
    There are only 8 national TV games entire preseason. None are LAC games. – via Twitter LawMurrayTheNU
    Who wants to watch the walking sleeping pill, Kawhi.

Who wants to watch the walking sleeping pill, Kawhi.
    Lol

What a looser! Always

Nine teams passed on Paul Pierce in the 1998 NBA draft, and if you think he doesn’t remember each and every one of them, then you don’t know Paul Pierce. The newly inducted Basketball Hall of Famer called out by name — in order — the teams with the first nine picks that year and thanked them for allowing him to slip to the Boston Celtics. “I appreciate that. Thank you for passing on me. It added fuel to my fire,” Pierce, who had been expected to go as high as No. 2 overall, said in his acceptance speech in Springfield, Massachusetts, on Saturday night. “To this day, I don’t understand how I slipped to No. 10. But you know, everything happened for a reason. Going to the Celtics, I’m grateful.” – via Associated Press @ ESPN

What a looser! Always

Nine teams passed on Paul Pierce in the 1998 NBA draft, and if you think he doesn’t remember each and every one of them, then you don’t know Paul Pierce. The newly inducted Basketball Hall of Famer called out by name — in order — the teams with the first nine picks that year and thanked them for allowing him to slip to the Boston Celtics. “I appreciate that. Thank you for passing on me. It added fuel to my fire,” Pierce, who had been expected to go as high as No. 2 overall, said in his acceptance speech in Springfield, Massachusetts, on Saturday night. “To this day, I don’t understand how I slipped to No. 10. But you know, everything happened for a reason. Going to the Celtics, I’m grateful.” – via Associated Press @ ESPN
    Another looser thinking he is the reason teams he played for got to the play offs:

Michael Scotto: Timberwolves guard Patrick Beverley: “I’m just trying to win. I’ve made the playoffs every year since I’ve been in the NBA, and I don’t expect that to change.” Wolves exec Gersson Rosas: “It’s hard to get an acquisition where you pick up a guy that can change the whole defense.” pic.twitter.com/BoNqEffqPJ – via Twitter MikeAScotto

Another looser thinking he is the reason teams he played for got to the play offs:

Michael Scotto: Timberwolves guard Patrick Beverley: “I’m just trying to win. I’ve made the playoffs every year since I’ve been in the NBA, and I don’t expect that to change.” Wolves exec Gersson Rosas: “It’s hard to get an acquisition where you pick up a guy that can change the whole defense.” pic.twitter.com/BoNqEffqPJ – via Twitter MikeAScotto
    yes, and the homeless population in Minny just increased by 1.

Lmao!!
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

If this ever happen, will be hilarious!

nick wright
    @getnickwright
    Some NBA news:

There are a handful of Kyrie trades that potentially make sense for the Nets, Kyrie’s agents have made it known that Kyrie would simply *retire from the NBA* if Brooklyn were to trade him.

He has gone nuts!

Kyrie Irving: “Mask off” means You stop being something you’re not and stop lying to yourself. It’s the moment you discover the real you and can walk around with NO FEAR in a society that shows a lot of the masks people wear to hide who they truly are. *nothing COVID rule related!! Relax 🤞🏾 – via Twitter KyrieIrving
    Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets

Lool don't forget crackers.

Nick Wright: Kyrie, if you’re saying you didn’t say you’d retire if you were traded, then your beef is with your representation, not with me, because you and I both know that’s what they’ve told people.

If this ever happen, will be hilarious!

nick wright
    @getnickwright
    Some NBA news:

There are a handful of Kyrie trades that potentially make sense for the Nets, Kyrie’s agents have made it known that Kyrie would simply *retire from the NBA* if Brooklyn were to trade him.
    Whatever. Retire already.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lool don't forget crackers.