Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1633
    ESPN@espn
    Pau and Marc Gasol would be the first set of brothers to each play for the Lakers at any point in their careers

Jerry Khachoyan Flag of Armenia@TheArmoTrade 36rm
    In Pau's final year, Lakers were a bad team & could've easily dumped him for a 2nd round pick. They didn't.

Don't think Pau forgot that. I'm sure if Marc had any reservations (why would you?), Pau put them to ease.

Lakers take care of their stars, unlike the Celtics.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...92283574878208

Arash Markazi@ArashMarkazi
    It would be great to see Pau Gasol sign a ceremonial contract with the Lakers, be teammates with his brother in Los Angeles (even for a day), retire as a Laker and get his jersey retired next to Kobe’s.

https://twitter.com/LakeShowCP/statu...04264138686467

Full circle moments. Don't forget that he was also with Phil Handy in Toronto.

I don't expect Marc to have a huge role in the rotation, more like a situational center vs the big bad wolves but.... what a bold move by Rob Pelinka. Kobe freakin knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

I don't expect Marc to have a huge role in the rotation, more like a situational center vs the big bad wolves but.... what a bold move by Rob Pelinka. Kobe freakin knew.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    You got it mah man

How the Lakers treated Pau and having Hollins and Handy makes a huge difference for Marc. He knows what he is getting into. Also has a ring unlike the other free agents we signed. Great get for his role and minutes. We have Harrell in his prime to take up the bulk of the minutes. Save Marc for the playoffs. We can have playoff Marc.

Mark will be more important that you expect. He is a more complete player thanHoward and Gee combined! Why? Because he is unselfish and does not care about the highlights. He is discipline and a though competitor. He will be healthier here in LA!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    How the Lakers treated Pau and having Hollins and Handy makes a huge difference for Marc. He knows what he is getting into. Also has a ring unlike the other free agents we signed. Great get for his role and minutes. We have Harrell in his prime to take up the bulk of the minutes. Save Marc for the playoffs. We can have playoff Marc.
    My thoughts exactly. We lost Rondo and Marc will somehow be a playmaker especially come playoff time. Expect to see more Carushow HLs

We know the feeling when Mamba got hurt while playing vs your team. No more Splash brothers.

Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry said he was brought to tears after he received the news about teammate Klay Thompson’s season-ending Achilles tendon injury last week. “You feel for a guy who has worked so hard to get back on the court two-three weeks out of [training camp] and something like that happens,” Curry told The Undefeated on Monday. “You need to have a big-picture mentality when something like this happens. It’s easier said than done going through a lot of rehab, but there is a lot of time left in his career. We’re going to be there through it all.” – via Marc J. Spears @ The Undefeated

Now watch our team this coming season!
    Lebron is the one!

My thoughts exactly. We lost Rondo and Marc will somehow be a playmaker especially come playoff time. Expect to see more Carushow HLs
    Ya. Those two high IQ players will dominate together.

wow.I like its.

Caruso at number 5.

That was a huge block.

Liked watching all 10.

McGee had some pretty good blocks also. But Bams block is the block of the year due to the occasion. I don’t count Hardens.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Caruso at number 5.

That was a huge block.

Liked watching all 10.
    I remember when Kawhi had his little finger tip block on Murray, and the. The next game Bron came out with 4 thunderous blocks against Houston. I don’t get Kawhi lil fingertip block on a dude 4 inches shorter making the list. That block was pathetic

16. 11-27-2020, 05:15 AM
    Reason
    Spam

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast