Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1633
  1. #1441
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,818
    ESPN@espn
    Pau and Marc Gasol would be the first set of brothers to each play for the Lakers at any point in their careers

    Jerry Khachoyan Flag of Armenia@TheArmoTrade 36rm
    In Pau's final year, Lakers were a bad team & could've easily dumped him for a 2nd round pick. They didn't.

    Don't think Pau forgot that. I'm sure if Marc had any reservations (why would you?), Pau put them to ease.

    Lakers take care of their stars, unlike the Celtics.

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,818
    https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...92283574878208

    Arash Markazi@ArashMarkazi
    It would be great to see Pau Gasol sign a ceremonial contract with the Lakers, be teammates with his brother in Los Angeles (even for a day), retire as a Laker and get his jersey retired next to Kobe’s.

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,818
    https://twitter.com/LakeShowCP/statu...04264138686467

    Full circle moments. Don't forget that he was also with Phil Handy in Toronto.

    I don't expect Marc to have a huge role in the rotation, more like a situational center vs the big bad wolves but.... what a bold move by Rob Pelinka. Kobe freakin knew.

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakeShowCP/statu...04264138686467

    Full circle moments. Don't forget that he was also with Phil Handy in Toronto.

    I don't expect Marc to have a huge role in the rotation, more like a situational center vs the big bad wolves but.... what a bold move by Rob Pelinka. Kobe freakin knew.

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,818
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    You got it mah man

  6. #1446
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,043
    How the Lakers treated Pau and having Hollins and Handy makes a huge difference for Marc. He knows what he is getting into. Also has a ring unlike the other free agents we signed. Great get for his role and minutes. We have Harrell in his prime to take up the bulk of the minutes. Save Marc for the playoffs. We can have playoff Marc.

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakeShowCP/statu...04264138686467

    Full circle moments. Don't forget that he was also with Phil Handy in Toronto.

    I don't expect Marc to have a huge role in the rotation, more like a situational center vs the big bad wolves but.... what a bold move by Rob Pelinka. Kobe freakin knew.
    Mark will be more important that you expect. He is a more complete player thanHoward and Gee combined! Why? Because he is unselfish and does not care about the highlights. He is discipline and a though competitor. He will be healthier here in LA!
    Lebron is the one!

  8. #1448
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    How the Lakers treated Pau and having Hollins and Handy makes a huge difference for Marc. He knows what he is getting into. Also has a ring unlike the other free agents we signed. Great get for his role and minutes. We have Harrell in his prime to take up the bulk of the minutes. Save Marc for the playoffs. We can have playoff Marc.
    My thoughts exactly. We lost Rondo and Marc will somehow be a playmaker especially come playoff time. Expect to see more Carushow HLs

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,638
    We know the feeling when Mamba got hurt while playing vs your team. No more Splash brothers.

    Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry said he was brought to tears after he received the news about teammate Klay Thompson’s season-ending Achilles tendon injury last week. “You feel for a guy who has worked so hard to get back on the court two-three weeks out of [training camp] and something like that happens,” Curry told The Undefeated on Monday. “You need to have a big-picture mentality when something like this happens. It’s easier said than done going through a lot of rehab, but there is a lot of time left in his career. We’re going to be there through it all.” – via Marc J. Spears @ The Undefeated

    Now watch our team this coming season!
    Lebron is the one!

  10. #1450
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. We lost Rondo and Marc will somehow be a playmaker especially come playoff time. Expect to see more Carushow HLs
    Ya. Those two high IQ players will dominate together.

  11. #1451
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27

  12. #1452
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2
    wow.I like its.

  13. #1453
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,037
    Caruso at number 5.

    That was a huge block.

    Liked watching all 10.

  14. #1454
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,043
    McGee had some pretty good blocks also. But Bams block is the block of the year due to the occasion. I don’t count Hardens.

  15. #1455
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Caruso at number 5.

    That was a huge block.

    Liked watching all 10.
    I remember when Kawhi had his little finger tip block on Murray, and the. The next game Bron came out with 4 thunderous blocks against Houston. I don’t get Kawhi lil fingertip block on a dude 4 inches shorter making the list. That block was pathetic

  16. 11-27-2020, 05:15 AM
    Reason
    Spam

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •