Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2174
  1. #1906
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,080
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I hope they Called Bulls to inquire about Lavine.

    He looks oK, Jones
    Did he get your approval?
    They are resting!

  2. #1907
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Jonathan@UrCountryCousin9h
    If the Lakers get Andre Drummond, you can call the dogs, this hunt is over.

    I wonder if the league allows it though
    Drummond does realize if he is wanting a high profile for his next contract and to also win a chip that the Lakers are the obvious choice. If he sees it that way then the Lakers are it. All he has to do is rebound and play defense. Nothing else.

  3. #1908
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,046
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Drummond does realize if he is wanting a high profile for his next contract and to also win a chip that the Lakers are the obvious choice. If he sees it that way then the Lakers are it. All he has to do is rebound and play defense. Nothing else.
    I definitely don't see him picking the Lakers if bought out, but the Nets for sure.

  4. #1909
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Drummond does realize if he is wanting a high profile for his next contract and to also win a chip that the Nets are the obvious choice. If he sees it that way then the Nets are it. All he has to do is rebound and play defense. Nothing else.

    ...........................

  5. #1910
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,080
    F the Nets!
    They are resting!

  6. #1911
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,154
    Marc Stein@TheSteinLine

    The Lakers, Clippers, Nets, Heat and Warriors are among the teams that have expressed interest in Blake Griffin when he becomes an unrestricted free agent, league sources say

  7. #1912
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,711
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Marc Stein@TheSteinLine

    The Lakers, Clippers, Nets, Heat and Warriors are among the teams that have expressed interest in Blake Griffin when he becomes an unrestricted free agent, league sources say
    Woj > Stein


    Woj just said Nets, Heat, Warriors & Blazers

    Lakers and Clippers are NOT an option for Blake.

  8. #1913
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,154
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Woj > Stein


    Woj just said Nets, Heat, Warriors & Blazers

    Lakers and Clippers are NOT an option for Blake.
    I mean both reports said among teams meaning more then just the ones listed. Lakers and Clippers are for sure going after Griffin. Now does he want to go back to the Clippers or is Griffin willing to accept the smallest salary a team can offer him for rest of season(thats lakers). That a different story but not sure how we are not an option for Blake.

  9. #1914
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,046
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Woj > Stein


    Woj just said Nets, Heat, Warriors & Blazers

    Lakers and Clippers are NOT an option for Blake.
    Good because griffin is definitely what we DON'T need on this team.

  10. #1915
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,898
    I guess some of these players think that the Nets are the team to beat. They still have to play defense and KD might be a health question mark.

  11. #1916
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,482
    Gryffindor definitely not going to the Clips. Weird animosity there.

    He doesn't really appear to be a great fit anywhere.

    Not sure he's a great fit with the Lakers unless he wants to rebound and defend. Something he's not known for.

    Hey may want to stick it to Balmer though.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  12. #1917
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,711
    Blake to the Nets


    Our focus should be on Drummond

  13. #1918
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,067
    Drummond is gonna get traded, not bought out
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  14. #1919
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,080
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Drummond is gonna get traded, not bought out
    True, but he also might get bought out, if he has a team that wants him and forces them to free him, etc.
    They are resting!

  15. #1920
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Gryffindor definitely not going to the Clips. Weird animosity there.

    He doesn't really appear to be a great fit anywhere.

    Not sure he's a great fit with the Lakers unless he wants to rebound and defend. Something he's not known for.

    Hey may want to stick it to Balmer though.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Can he produce more than Morris or Wesley, or any bench players regularly. If yes then maybe the Lakers are already talking to him, otherwise he might already had a team to go set up. We need an athletic center and a consistent shooter. KCP and Wesley are not producing consistently and it really causes huge problems offensively. Both are not great defenders and Wesley us even worst at both ends. KCP’s contract can be along with Wesley be traded for two players or one that could be more solid every night.
    They are resting!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •