Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1406
  1. #1306
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,634
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Respectfully, I do not give af! But if they trade Levine for Kuzma and Green , then I loved your Bulls! Donovan?
    Lol!

    Man, id be so sad if they did that

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #1307
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s5h
    I keep thinking about that weekend where the Lakers beat the Bucks and the Clippers. Team was really starting to peak. This is what they were building towards. Amazing.

  3. #1308
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    vet presence

    Harrison Sanford
    @HarrisonSanford

    9h
    AD commends Jared Dudley as a teammate who watches a lot of game film that isn't afraid to call guys out during the game to pinpoint their mistakes.

  4. #1309
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s5h
    I keep thinking about that weekend where the Lakers beat the Bucks and the Clippers. Team was really starting to peak. This is what they were building towards. Amazing.
    Amazing is right.

    Team is gelling right now.

    Need 4 more wins to make it happen.

  5. #1310
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...926632448?s=19

    ďIf thereís one thing you can hang your hat on about Frank, itís that heís going to prepare. Heís going to watch more film than everybody. Heís going to do more scouting. Thatís just who he is. Heís kind of a nerd for the game of basketball. He looks up stats.

    He looks up different ways guys are effective. And when you have the basketball minds you have in our locker room and on our coaching staff, youíre going to have success.Ē

    ⁃ Alex Caruso on Frank Vogel

  6. #1311
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Anything that benefit the Lakers is a good thing, if boston takes this to 7 games and lose the series that's perfect.
    Exactly. For some reason I kind of want Miami. I know most guys here would want Boston for obvious reasons but I want Miami. Would be a better series in my opinion.

  7. #1312
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    vet presence

    Harrison Sanford
    @HarrisonSanford

    9h
    AD commends Jared Dudley as a teammate who watches a lot of game film that isn't afraid to call guys out during the game to pinpoint their mistakes.
    I see Duds and Rondo as coaches one day. Especially Rondo.

  8. #1313
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...926632448?s=19

    ďIf thereís one thing you can hang your hat on about Frank, itís that heís going to prepare. Heís going to watch more film than everybody. Heís going to do more scouting. Thatís just who he is. Heís kind of a nerd for the game of basketball. He looks up stats.

    He looks up different ways guys are effective. And when you have the basketball minds you have in our locker room and on our coaching staff, youíre going to have success.Ē

    ⁃ Alex Caruso on Frank Vogel
    Caruso is trying hard to kiss his ***, because in spite of his knowledge and hard work, he has been a stubborn idiot particularly in this series. Howard has been extremely disrespected. His starting line ups have hit us most of the time in trouble. But he is starting to learn to listen!
    Lebron is the one!

  9. #1314
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,255
    Adrian Wojnarowski:*Coach Doc Rivers is out with the Clippers,*sources tell ESPN.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  10. #1315
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski:*Coach Doc Rivers is out with the Clippers,*sources tell ESPN.
    Letís do the who is next go? The bastard is going to coach another team and fail again.
    Lebron is the one!

  11. #1316
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,255
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Letís do the who is next go? The bastard is going to coach another team and fail again.
    PG13 is next if they start slow next season


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  12. #1317
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    Yea.. With the kind of value that he has right now, I wouldn't trade for Paul George. Even its for a role player like Joe Crowder or someone like him. Lol

    Payoff P has proven to be a pretty decent regular season player. So you gotta make a mid-season trade.

  13. #1318
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yea.. With the kind of value that he has right now, I wouldn't trade for Paul George. Even its for a role player like Joe Crowder or someone like him. Lol

    Payoff P has proven to be a pretty decent regular season player. So you gotta make a mid-season trade.
    Lol I wonder if Kawhi is going to ask for a trade to the Lakers again. He sure picked a douche for a teammate.

  14. #1319
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol I wonder if Kawhi is going to ask for a trade to the Lakers again. He sure picked a douche for a teammate.
    Signing a 2+1 tells me he kinda knew he needed some kind of insurance. It was smart on his part but not really.

    From the Spurs.....to the current world champs...to the Clippers??? I know life in LA is really nice but damn. The Clippers.

  15. #1320
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,346
    Still crazy to me that we traded less for Anthony Davis then the Clippers did for Paul George

    @lakerhov

Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •