Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I do have some concerns about what I saw tonight....

I think we are a problem against any lineup in the NBA..including he Clips...however...

We don't have a lock down defender for the likes of Kawhi and PG...

Those are the 2 guys that are going to hurt us...I truly believe we need Iggy to Guard Kawhi or PG...Lebron is going to have to play a role on defense against Kawhi or PG.

The Road to the Finals is going to be very tough and it's going through either of these teams.

I also think we are missing an aggressive rebounding 4...Lebron didnt box out and gave up some boards..

It will not be easy making the Finals...

Also the coaching adjustment battle was won by Doc..the clips didn't relinquish the lead at the end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I agree with your points except for the coaching battle. Lebron couldn't run the offence and we had no PG. As terrible as Lebron was running the point who else in our line up could have tonight? Lebron had 5 TO's, but probably at least 5 more deflected passes that could have been TO's and none of his passes led to shots in rhythm because our shooters had to fight to receive the terrible passes. Not much the coaches could do.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Me too because thatíd be a major overpay of a contract
    Bring back Deng.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Bring back Deng.
    #TradeLebron4Deng

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I agree with your points except for the coaching battle. Lebron couldn't run the offence and we had no PG. As terrible as Lebron was running the point who else in our line up could have tonight? Lebron had 5 TO's, but probably at least 5 more deflected passes that could have been TO's and none of his passes led to shots in rhythm because our shooters had to fight to receive the terrible passes. Not much the coaches could do.
    I truly believe Rondo could have made a difference in this one. Also worried that PG13 is going to check Danny Green next time out.

These matchups are going to be fun to watch. I feel like my man Kuz is going to have to be a difference maker on the defensive end to match the clippers Defense.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    +1

I'm not sure why some of you are doubting Rondo...we could have used some his playmaking while Lebron was resting.

Lebron did look a bit tired at the end of the game. Rondo will have a role to play on this team.

I'm on board with Rondo. I said it..you can hold that against me the whole season.

KCP has been on my trashist for the last 3 or 4 years. He does not belong on this team. Ship his arse out....

Well guess what if KCP has that trade protection like he did last year he's never getting moved unless he oks it

Lebron looks too heavy

1st game only difference between these teams was the Clippers had better chemistry. We have a lot of new players, the rotations are going to be a work in progress. Q. Cook and KCP brought now value IMO. That lineup to start the 4th quarter was not working at all. I'm sure Vogel will figure out who to play with who.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Lebron looks too heavy
    He thicc af

Your baby can't do this

Cant wait until Fridays game..

Utah is no joke though...they are going to be tough. Hopefully we get Rondo back.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Good thing Danny Green waited to sign with the Lakers. Remember all the free agents flying off the free agency board while Kawhi was leading us on and waiting for the Clippers to get that second star.

Quote Originally Posted by xxBathroomManxx View Post
    yes, your best friend iknowhoops said its gonna be a blowout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they Debo Harrell

No diatribe needed. It was just a bad game. Bron played bad, AD played bad. It happens. They looked tight, overthinking things. Not playing instinctively at all
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-23-2019 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No diatribe needed. It was just a bad game. Bron played bad, AD played bad. It happens. They looked tight, overthinking things. Not playing instinctively at all
    Yeah, I've been joking around but I don't think this will be the norm for LBJ. Likely just a bad game

14. 10-23-2019, 03:48 AM
    Reason
    Stop baiting

KawhiOwnsMe is 0-1 when making gamethreads

Iím keeping a tally

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Lebron looks too heavy
    Too many Tacoooooo tuesdayyyyysss carbs !

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast