Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,105

    Sources: Pelicans rookie Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss weeks


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,105
    could see this coming a mile away.... 6 foot 7 and almost 290 pounds and jumping as much as he does is a recipe for disaster... he will need to lose quite a bit of weight and soon

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,489
    Zion maybe with the time away can lose weight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,632
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    could see this coming a mile away.... 6 foot 7 and almost 290 pounds and jumping as much as he does is a recipe for disaster... he will need to lose quite a bit of weight and soon
    No, heíll be fine! ewing said he had no problems in college so this just canít be a weight issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,407
    ^Lol

    Yeah carrying all that weight on the basketball court spells doom for your knees. He oughta strengthen that lower body and shed the excess weight......strength & power don't have to be sacrificed to do it either.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    No, heíll be fine! ewing said he had no problems in college so this just canít be a weight issue.
    Yep close the book on em
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,105
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...ht-595558.html

    now nike is concerned about his weight lol... he will need to shed a ton of pounds and then what makes him special will cut off his ceiling drastically. It sucks but him being this short and stocky was never a good thing

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,105
    zion is what... 6 foot 6 285?

    lebron when he entered was what?
    Height: 6'8''

    Weight: 240 lbs.

    Wingspan: 7'0.25''

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    753
    3 knee injuries in less than a calendar year... 🤔

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    18,856
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    3 knee injuries in less than a calendar year... [emoji848]
    I mean, Iím no doctor, but Iíd think ACLs and MCLs would continue to weaken with every sprain and tweak.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I mean, Iím no doctor, but Iíd think ACLs and MCLs would continue to weaken with every sprain and tweak.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would have to. Just weird, very concerning in my opinion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,000
    He should take advantage of this break by eating and lifting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,271
    lol, took my post ewing

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,490
    Wear and tear comes over time. That weight on his frame is concerning....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,105
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He should take advantage of this break by eating and lifting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    your team dodged a bullet... RJ gonna be the cream of this draft

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •