Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The games have been closer, but I dont know if the team has really been better. The offense definitely has because of Fitz but I think the defense is still the worst in the NFL by a large margin. The past few weeks teams have just been stubborn against us. If I was coaching against us I would call at least 30 runs a game because the defense just cant stop it. So you have two teams just not running the ball as much as they should and add two terrible QBs in Keenum and Allen and you get these last two performances. You also have to remember that both teams left plays on the field. McLaurin dropped an easy TD and of course the missed FG for Wsshington. And yesterday the Bills wasted 3 red zone possessions and missed a late deep ball.

I dont see a way we win in Pittsburgh. They're going to run the ball down our throat and the defense has been solid this year.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-21-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Oh we're beating Pittsy......they have our 1st rnd pick. We need that pick to be top 5

We need that number one pick more than anything else. No reason to risk it.

But it would be sweet if Cincy could win a couple and we win only 1 to avoid the winless season. Make it against the Steelers to bring that pick up in the order a few notches.

Yes

No, this team needs a win in the worst way. PIT has to be that win. #1 pick doesn't matter that much to me, as #2 would be just as good.

Would you rather have #1 & #11-12 . . . . or #2 and #6-7? Thats what a win against PIT could be

I'd rather have the opportunity to draft the player you want most over settling for someone. Give me the #1 and everything else will be fine. Sure you could get Espensa or Jeudy with the higher pick, but you can still easily get Ruggs or Isaiah Simmons around #10.

Tua is the most important part of this draft. Dont risk it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12