Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SD 10/18: I Got a New Attitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfZ5SZZ4xE

Bayley has a new look and attitude. Now that she is fully heel, whats next for the former hugger. There will be a six pack challenge to decide the new number one contender. The favorite may be the newly babyface Lacey Evans. Will her new attitude lead her to the title?

Roman Reigns has the same attitude but has his sights set on a new title, the IC title. Will he dethrone Shinsuke?

Brock has a new attitude towards Cain, no fear, but will he keep his cool when he faces his biggest nightmare on Halloween?

Tonights card:

Intercontinental Championship Match

Roman Reigns vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner is new #1 contender

Dana Brooke vs Mandy Rose vs Soyna Deville vs Lacey Evans vs Nikki Cross vs Carmella

"Heavy Machinery" Tucker and Otis and "The New Day Xavier and Big E vs Robert Roode, Dolph Ziggler and "The Revival" Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Hoping to get home for this one in time. Looking forward to the Reigns/Nakamura match and I hope that the Women's Six Pack challenge main events. I want Dana Brooke to win but I know that won't happen. I suspect it will be Carmella or a small chance Nikki Cross. It's notable that Alexa isn't featured in this match.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Sounds like another trash show took place. I dont see myself watching smackdown very much at this point

They actually changed Chad Gable's name to "Shorty G". I would love to meet the guy in creative who came up with that and smack the **** out of them. Then again, it sounds so much like Vince McMahon.

Smackdown hemorrhaged viewers again this week. They lost 500 thousand eyes from last week down to 2.3 million. Guess Smackdown being in more homes doesn't really mean anything. Yeah its Friday night but I do wonder if Fox was hoping for a better showing out of the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They actually changed Chad Gable's name to "Shorty G". I would love to meet the guy in creative who came up with that and smack the **** out of them. Then again, it sounds so much like Vince McMahon.
    I wish WWE did not have a hard one for a specific look for men wrestlers cause Gable is easily a top 5 wrestler in the company. He should not be relegated to used a name like "Shorty Gable." Vince wants to know people in his company are itching to leave (ie Kanellis, The Revival), it's BS stuff like "shorty" gable.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 10-19-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Wwe is a a point where itís just not fun to watch. So I havenít been.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Wwe is a a point where itís just not fun to watch. So I havenít been.
    Absolutely. It starts and ends with Vince.
    Screw sabermetics.