Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You guys donít think Julius Randle will be an all NBA player this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes. AND because they are a NY team. It's true, you don't need to deny it.
    Oh it's deniable... I don't hear squat about the Mets and Islanders....

They have a good young core but as long as that core group of guys develop into future stars and they end up with high end lottery picks, then New York could be a future destination for free agents

But then again no one really wants to go to New York or they can't attract big names mainly in part because of Dolan

Dolan needs to sell. He's a piece of ****. Also, they probably shouldn't have 11 small forwards on their roster.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You guys donít think Julius Randle will be an all NBA player this year?

Only if the league is fooled by his garbage time buckets. that mightve worked back in 1996 tho

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Big deal there are teams who haven't even made the finals....ever...For 20 years this team has been a laughingstock... right on time when Dolan took over.... If you consider anything before that period terrible then im not sure what league you were watching. Or if you were even alive back then..

Knicks made the playoffs every year from 1987-2001..And if it wasn't for the greatest player to ever live getting in their way every year they probably would have 1-3 rings in the 90's. Heck the years Jordan was out the league were the years those Knicks teams made the finals.

People dont talk up the Knicks because they are a NY team, they talk em up because they were actually a great team and relevant and feared by other teams for a long time. It went downhill when Dolan took over. Gotta study history and get the facts, not just go by what ever narrative EPSN has....
    Lol at blaming ESPN

Knicks are still dumb franchise who blew their 70 mil cap on vets who will steal mins from their core players. Morris and Bullock were the only good signing now they have Randle who plays same position as Mitch put him at pf and he's less effective then there is Payton who they didn't even need with trier/dsj/frank add in ellington which was the worst because RJ is your starting SG and you got Bullock now you go pay 10 mil to a third stringer. I don't know man as years pass by the Knicks just keep finding a new low they're probably the worst managed sports team in the universe.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Only if the league is fooled by his garbage time buckets. that mightve worked back in 1996 tho
    I really liked him in college. I havenít watched enough to have an opinion of him now. I do get the impression that he dribbles too much and that his numbers are a little inflated versus his impact. I was joking about all NBA but hopefully he is a good piece

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If you have Randle playing the 5 at center, I think for the Knicks it works out and you can shift Mitch over to the 4 (PF), Knox at the 3 (SF), Barrett at the 2 and DSJ at the 1 (PG)...that's a pretty youthful, exciting core right there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12