Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #8

While you and so many seem to follow little football west of Oklahoma, there was a pretty darn good game in Seattle..........GO DUCKS!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Well I got 50 from another hackbaugh loss. I'll take it, now time to fire the fraud and the propaganda machine behind him.

if only Harbaugh could force his WRs to catch the damn ball

I don't think Michigan fumbled this game right? so that's good, but dropping every pass in sight, include the game tying gimmie, not exactly the solution

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    While you and so many seem to follow little football west of Oklahoma, there was a pretty darn good game in Seattle..........GO DUCKS!
    who is this directed at lol, I love night games, just switched over to another Boise game

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    who is this directed at lol, I love night games, just switched over to another Boise game
    Boise is doing great with Bachmaier this year.

Tennessee is more than hanging around Alabama right now.

Texas over Kansas 50 to 48, I wonder if given time Les Miles can really do the turnaround with Kansas that so many of us do on NCAAF games

Texas over Kansas 50 to 48, I wonder if given time Les Miles can really do the turnaround with Kansas that so many of us do on NCAAF games
    He and Mack Brown are going to resurrect the Kansas and UNC programs respectively. Both were excellent hires.

they played in the afternoon, but I mentioned it because, other than being in the original list, nobody had mentioned the game, despite it involving 2 huge rivals who are both ranked.........and these Western games are rarely mentioned in these threads (and the media in general often seems to report games like they only saw highlights the next morning, and never actually watched the games)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

My life is filled with darkness and pain.

The days of Reed, Taylor, Vilma, AJ, Winslow, Wilfork, Dorsey and countless other greats is so far in the past that they've almost faded from my memory.

RIP Miami football
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 10-20-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12