Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Eagles have worthwhile starters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Nice to get the win but the next one vs the Eagles will be for the East still
    Trust me it won't the Eagles won't win another game until they play Miami.

10 freaking point my god all I needed was 13 from them

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Right he didnít make any good throws or runs it was all a poor defense..😂😂😂😂
    Was there a single really good throw? Maybe Cooper but that was more of a incredible catch than anything.

Doug Pederson and Wentz sucked this game. Ive never seen Wentz play this bad- We need Reich back bad- our offense isnt fun- no one ever looks open.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Doug Pederson and Wentz sucked this game. Ive never seen Wentz play this bad- We need Reich back bad- our offense isnt fun- no one ever looks open.
    Wentz admittedly wasnít great in this game but he was definitely worse in the first half against Atlanta in my opinion.

Too many mental mistakes for the whole team in this game. Idk whether the rumors this week about wentz are true or not but I do think thereís starting to be some major locker room issues. Guys just arenít playing hard it seems and arenít focused

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Was there a single really good throw? Maybe Cooper but that was more of a incredible catch than anything.
    You are ridiculous. Dak has made consistently good throws all year.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    lol this should be fun. Everyone can add this game of Dak throwing to wide open guys all game tothe highlight reel.
    He threw into some pretty tight windows in first half - Even Collinsworth noted that Dak has really grown in 4th season and now routinely throws into tight windows. Are you Dak hating because Carson seems to be regressing and isn't nearly the team leader that Dak is. One guy is loved in the locker room and your guy not so much.

Good old fashion *** whooping. Eagles got something weird going on in the locker room. Doesnít look like the team is playing for each other.

So that wasn't just a bad dream...

I didn't like our chances going in, and down 14 after 6 minutes was just too much to overcome.

The 4th round compensatory pick from 2016 is now 16 and 5 against the NFC East. Not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    The 4th round compensatory pick from 2016 is now 16 and 5 against the NFC East. Not bad...
    with a loaded *** team and a god like running back carrying the load.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    with a loaded *** team and a god like running back carrying the load.
    Yup lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Wasn't the narrative when Reich left that he wasn't any major part in the designing of the offense or the development of Wentz anyway? And people thought the Colts were fools, especially after McDaniels pulling out at the last second. Now the Eagles look lost and Indy as one of the best coached teams in the league. Interesting.

How about them Cowboys? I meant that to be sarcastic LMAOOOOOOOO JKZ...how about those Cowboys? I mean yeah they won last night but still they more or less needed that win especially after losing 3 straight games. They are 4-3 right now but still a long way away from winning the division.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast