Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 448
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,109
    Dumpster. Fire.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Nice to get the win but the next one vs the Eagles will be for the East still
    Sadly this is probably true. However, Eagles could lose their next 4 if they donít figure it out pretty quick.

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sadly this is probably true. However, Eagles could lose their next 4 if they donít figure it out pretty quick.
    The offense is broken. The Bills defense is elite. If we canít beat Josh Allen, shut this pup down. No way we are beating the Seahawks and Patriots. Hell, even the Bears. Not at the rate we are playing. I always say: itís better to be hot or cold. This lukewarm mess is for the birds. 8-8 is not what I want.

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    with a loaded *** team and a god like running back carrying the load.
    Ya because there are a ton of QBs truly excelling with horrible talent around them. Red herring alert

  5. #410
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Wasn't the narrative when Reich left that he wasn't any major part in the designing of the offense or the development of Wentz anyway? And people thought the Colts were fools, especially after McDaniels pulling out at the last second. Now the Eagles look lost and Indy as one of the best coached teams in the league. Interesting.
    I thought the Colts would be better off with McDaniels pulling out and the hiring of Reich.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,292
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sadly this is probably true. However, Eagles could lose their next 4 if they donít figure it out pretty quick.
    The Cowboys get the Giants next but their "easy" games are over after that until the game against Washington to end the year. The Eagles have a brutal stretch coming up, but as soon as that is over they go:

    Dolphins-Giants-Washington-Dallas-Giants.

    At the very least, they should end the year 4-1. They really just need to split the next four games and they'll be fine. They'll be like 7-7 going into Dallas probably.

    The Cowboys upcoming schedule is tough too, after NYG:

    Giants-Vikings-Lions-Patriots-Bills-Bears-Rams-Eagles-Washington

    The Giants and Washington should for sure be wins. So that puts Dallas at 6 wins. They probably split the other 6 games. So 9 wins is a likely outcome.

    I think going into the Week 16 game it'll be Dallas at 8-6 and Philly at 7-7 and hot. That game will decide the East.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    126
    That was a shockingly easy win for Dallas. I'm now starting to question Philly.
    Prior to I felt they were the best in the East and still Top 3 in the conference.
    The division is still winnable of course but man, they're -15 in point differential and the offense is a mess.
    Offense has to get straightened out and quickly.
    And maybe get Nelson Agholor to lay out for a pass? That'd be good too...
    Buffalo's not a great team but their no push over either.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,109
    People were loving the **** out of their ocean cruise on the Titanic until they hit that iceberg.

    Welp, there's the iceberg.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,732
    This win doesnít fix the Cowboys issues . Still had huge 3rd down penalties . A red zone turnover . Still canít be sold on how receptive the players will be going forward in regards to a lame duck coach . Thereís still a lot of talent on the team but thereís other teams with talent but are better prepared to win football games . Perfect time for a buy though with so many guys banged up.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,041
    Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    That was a shockingly easy win for Dallas. I'm now starting to question Philly.
    Prior to I felt they were the best in the East and still Top 3 in the conference.
    The division is still winnable of course but man, they're -15 in point differential and the offense is a mess.
    Offense has to get straightened out and quickly.
    And maybe get Nelson Agholor to lay out for a pass? That'd be good too...
    Buffalo's not a great team but their no push over either.
    I felt bad about this game because of our CBs and LBs. I didn't expect them to stop the run or the pass. At LB we started two converted safeties with an undrafted rookie coming in on 3 LB sets. At CB we had Mills back, who should be an upgrade, but he hasn't played football in a year. Unsurprisingly the Cowboys threw slants and sluggos at him all game, which was his weakness even before he got hurt.

    I also didn't expect us to move the ball well because the Cowboys have a good defense. It got really bad in the 2nd half when they could just pin their ears back and focus on defending the pass every snap.

    Nelson Agholor can NOT track the deep ball. It's his biggest weakness because he has the speed to beat defenders deep. But if you can't come down with the ball that's entirely useless.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,850
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Ya because there are a ton of QBs truly excelling with horrible talent around them. Red herring alert
    very few have a roster as loaded as the cowboys on offense and non of them has that runningback/oline/wideout combo but keep trying... there is a reason the cowboys always win when wait for it.... your running back goes for 75 plus yards.... any top 10 QB can play at a high level with wideouts/best runningback in football and 8 in the box.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,041
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    there is a reason the cowboys always win when wait for it.... your running back goes for 75 plus yards....
    You should say they never win when Zeke rushes for fewer than 75 yards but even then that's no longer true since September.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,291
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    very few have a roster as loaded as the cowboys on offense and non of them has that runningback/oline/wideout combo but keep trying... there is a reason the cowboys always win when wait for it.... your running back goes for 75 plus yards.... any top 10 QB can play at a high level with wideouts/best runningback in football and 8 in the box.
    I agree with you - Dak has become a top 10 QB. Good point.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,850
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I agree with you - Dak has become a top 10 QB. Good point.
    i have no issues with dak being like 8-12 range... So yea probably top 10.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,292
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i have no issues with dak being like 8-12 range... So yea probably top 10.
    I think that's the high end for him. He is a top 14 QB IMO.

    QBs I take over him for sure: Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Watson

    QBs he is equal to (more or less): Wentz, Roethlisberger, Stafford, Cousins, Newton, Goff, Lamar Jackson

    So, it depends on how you see Dak compared to those last 7.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •