Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-player-foles

after last season this could be something man

The annymous source sure was specific with some pretty advances stats right there quick. Seems fishy.

SNF Week 7: Dallas Cowboys (3-3) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-player-foles

after last season this could be something man
    Yeah I saw that. It just seems weird to me that this supposed player is bringing up advanced stats. Thatís not typically what players tend to do, look up advanced stats, unless itís their own stats I guess.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The annymous source sure was specific with some pretty advances stats right there quick. Seems fishy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yeah I saw that. It just seems weird to me that this supposed player is bringing up advanced stats. Thatís not typically what players tend to do, look up advanced stats, unless itís their own stats I guess.
    legit great catches... not a mother ****er in the lock rooms gonna use that ****.... i was talking to my dad about it earlier and said after last year what is the point in this? wentz had his issues last year and worked his *** off to be that team guy after being mad because of the injuries and foles which is understandable.... its weird really... its a lose/lose for the dude.... this seems really ****ing shady.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I have never been so uninspired about Eagle week
    Eagle week? No one calls this week that. At least no Cowboys fan I know call this week that. Youíre not from Dallas though and donít live in Dallas so I guess I can understand why you called it that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think itís possible that Jason Garrett gets fired if Dallas loses this game tbh. The players have clearly already lost faith in him and losing to the eagles will give them 4 straight losses going into a bye. Thatíll be a lot for jerry Jones to think about, especially after losing to a hated division rival. Making the move shortly after the game and right before their bye may give the interim head coach a decent amount of time to make the transition.
    We can only hope.

Jerry has only ever fired 1 HC mid season. He did it because that coach lost the team. They werenít responding to him anymore. They werenít motivated. That was Wade Phillips. That certainly does appear to be happening to the ginger this time around.

I would freaking love it if Jerry fired that red headed bastard. So even though Garrett is in a similar position to what Wade was in when he got fired I seriously doubt Jerry does it. Jerry is just too close to Garrett. Personally Iíd like to Kris Richard take over after the bye. Letís see what heís got, even though his secondary and the defense has been getting smoked lately. Then when the season is over you make a run at Lincoln Riley or extend Richard if he does well in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We can only hope.

Jerry has only ever fired 1 HC mid season. He did it because that coach lost the team. They werenít responding to him anymore. They werenít motivated. That was Wade Phillips. That certainly does appear to be happening to the ginger this time around.

I would freaking love it if Jerry fired that red headed bastard. So even though Garrett is in a similar position to what Wade was in when he got fired I seriously doubt Jerry does it. Jerry is just too close to Garrett. Personally Iíd like to Kris Richard take over after the bye. Letís see what heís got, even though his secondary and the defense has been getting smoked lately. Then when the season is over you make a run at Lincoln Riley or extend Richard if he does well in the interim.

why the hate against gingers though

is that the real reason you dont like him
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Why? Remember, the cowboys have the best 4-3 linebackers of all time and the best defensive ends in the NFL not to mention 12 potential all pros. They should smother the eagles..
    They probably will. I just know the chances of winning a SB are slim and one with a lame duck coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Eagle week? No one calls this week that. At least no Cowboys fan I know call this week that. Youíre not from Dallas though and donít live in Dallas so I guess I can understand why you called it that.

Iv called it that since I was old enough to talk . Thatís all you hear around here except itís Dallas week.

I thought this narrative about Eagles fans being terrible was BS, but after seeing how clearly traumatized surf and MTM by the Eagles fans surrounding them, it makes me reconsider.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-18-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Iv called it that since I was old enough to talk . Thatís all you hear around here except itís Dallas week.
    I've only heard it as Dallas Week (from Eagles fans and the players), I just assumed Dallas fans also called it Eagles Week.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Hope we can move the ball on this top 5 all time defense.

Both teams are a mess right now and really need the win. I think this is going to be a high scoring shootout with Wentz coming up back en route to a W.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

I hope on Sunday he will hate two gingers.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

I love gingers, as long as theyíre female.

Where do you live again?

In Dallas we actually joke that other cities call this Dallas week. Trust me, NO ONE in Dallas calls this Eagles week, or Washington week, or New Uork week.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast