Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Watching the video of players refusing to high five Garret makes it hard to argue that . If Philly losses this game they might have even worse issues.
    I think in order for Jerry to seriously consider firing Red after this game they will have to get absolutely SMOKED by the Eagles (very possible). The players will also have to be very uninspired. The way the players are responding to Garrett in the Philly game the way they were at the end of that Packers game, then he has to be fired.

The guys on The Fan in Dallas (Ben and Skin) we’re interviewing Jerry yesterday and asked him... did we all overrate this team? Did we all overrate the talent? Is this a scheme issue? Is it a coaching issue? Jerry wouldn’t really answer the question exactly but he did say... we (Cowboys management) believe we have a team talented enough to compete for a Super Bowl... and get left it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    DAL had talent all over the roster - not one spot I’d say is weak. PHI has serious roster holes IMO in the secondary. But still, DAL just seems to be a mess. I still lean towards them in this game but wouldn’t surprise me to see PHI win.
    First of all I agree with 100%. What you said is also why Garrett HAS to be fired if they get smoked in this game. They really have every reason to beat the Eagles. Philly has several key players that will still be out for this game, they appear to have some type of mini mutiny brewing against Wentz, AND they’re playing in Dallas. Dallas will also have almost every player back from injury (except Anthony Brown) and need this win to save their head coaches job. Because of all that and how little faith I have in the ginger and how the players seem to have quit on him, I think Philly wins this one big.

Still no word on Collins playing both him and Smith did practice Thursday and Friday . Cooper says he is playing but I’m expecting a decoy role from him there’s no way his quad healed already . Cobb probably won’t play but Dallas has a couple decent options at WR regardless. B Jones probably won’t play and Anthony Quinn is out . Jordan Lewis will get the playing time everyone has been screaming for .
    From my understanding they will both play. The only one that is definitely out is Anthony Brown. And that might be an upgrade because it means Jordan Lewis will be starting at CB. Tyron is really the only one outside of Brown that might not play.

Jalen Mills activated and expected to play.

He will probably be rusty, but he's a legitimate upgrade (from bad to situationally good).

SNF Week 7: Dallas Cowboys (3-3) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)

Listed as out for this game:

Eagles:
    Nigel bradham
    Desean Jackson
    Tim Jernigan
    Avonte maddox
    Malik Jackson
    Jason Peters
    Darren sproles
    Crevon Leblanc

Cowboys:
    Anthony brown

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Listed as out for this game:

Eagles:
    Nigel bradham
    Desean Jackson
    Tim Jernigan
    Avonte maddox
    Malik Jackson
    Jason Peters
    Darren sproles
    Crevon Leblanc

Cowboys:
    Anthony brown
    Damn!

Now watch the Cowboys go out and lay big *** turd right in the middle of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Damn!

Now watch the Cowboys go out and lay big *** turd right in the middle of the field.

Yeah, lay a turd right on that star

Your baby can't do this

SNF Week 7: Dallas Cowboys (3-3) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)

Seems like everyone is going to get a nice long look at Dillard . Quinn has been the best player on the Cowboys defense . That matchup should be interesting to watch .
    It will be interesting. I think we both also agree that it’s interesting to see what 3rd round pick chuma edoga did to Demarcus Lawrence last week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...tm_name=iossmf

Dillard against Quinn will be a key matchup in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

With the Eagles playing at home they can't **** this up...but at the same time Cowboys will probably be motivated after losing 3 straight

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    With the Eagles playing at home they can't **** this up...but at the same time Cowboys will probably be motivated after losing 3 straight
    It’s in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It’s in Dallas.
    Never mind if it is in Dallas, then those Cowboys could still lose at home but they probably won't

mills gonna make a difference watch

Here we go boys

They picked up the flag? Wtf?

Your baby can't do this

And of course the next play is a fumble

Your baby can't do this

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast