Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SNF Week 7: Dallas Cowboys (3-3) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Philadelphia Eagles
    10/20/2019 8:20 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

Iím at the point where I hope we lose. We will never get close to anything with Garrett, so give me a lot of losses, a high draft pick and a real NFL HC and Iíll see this season as a success.

Uh oh

So far so good

defensive guys finally showed up for a game this year and by that I mean LVE, Smith and Lawrence plus X but X was doing alright just not finishing his turnover chances before his ankle sprain. we cant have 22 starters making 5 million plus. cap doesnt work like that and even if you make it work you will have no depth. these 4 have to show up every game and make plays every game. maybe thats not fair but its reality

So much for the guarantee, the Cowboys made it look easy in almost every phase - running, passing, defense. Quinn's looking like a really great offseason acquisition. Tavon's very fast and elusive in the open field...not sure why he hasn't been able to get off more often. The Cowboys are really banged up right now - Tyronn Smith, Zak Martin, L'ael Collins, LVE and Quinn are all nursing different injuries. Not sure how you heal up when you have to go week after week, but the bye will help. It was nice to see the Cowboys rally from their slump. They seemed a lot sharper, with less mistakes that cost them the way it had for the last 3 games. I still do not know what was wrong the past 3 games compared to tonight.

Maybe, Maher should just pretend those chip shots are 63 yard field goals....it almost feels like those are easier for him.

I know is not the game thread against the Vikes, but play calling sucked at the end of that game. Why would you call 2 straight runs when you couldn't run the ball all night. Every lose this team has could have been a win.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I know is not the game thread against the Vikes, but play calling sucked at the end of that game. Why would you call 2 straight runs when you couldn't run the ball all night. Every lose this team has could have been a win.
    Garrett is a moron - how do we count the ways:
    Punts twice from the opposing teams territory once when down by 14 points. Goes for a 57 yard fg on first possession of a game. Runs 14 times on first down for 38 yards while and only passes 8 times on first for well over a 100 yards. Garrett is in denial that Dak is simply a more effective weapon than Zeke. I really wish we wouldnt have resigned him and just put it on Dak and Pollard. They are hell bent on using Zeke no matter what

The 57 yard field goal gave Vikes the early momentum. I don't know who called those two running plays, but that was not wise. The Vikings are a good team, so you don't want to be spotting them those narrow margins.