Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really do not know where the Cowboys are. They looked great Sunday, but then again the Patriots crushed the Jets 33-0, so who knows how good the Cowboys are against non-NFC East opponents. They have a really tough schedule coming up:

Vikings
    Lions
    Patriots
    Bills
    Bears
    Rams

A few of those teams haven't been perfect, but they are dangerous and you could meet them at the wrong time when they are hitting their stride.

They are capable of winning every one of those games. But depending on which team shows up they could lose everyone of them too.

was going to say Neal would be an upgrade over Heath and that Atlanta is looking to be in fire sale mode. But hes out for the year again. Injuries are piling up, I'd just let him play next year in ATL and if hes healthy all year consider him in free agency.

The cowboys just traded for bennett from the patriots.

its a meh trade. he can add some inside pass rush on passing downs but i think a solomon thomas would have been better even if it cost a little more. can do what crawford did, play inside and outside.

Bennett is a POS, both the Bennett brothers are. Dissapointed they went this route but i will say ON the field he is a huge upgrade over Crawford. Hopefully his strong personality doesn't cause locker room problems.

Maybe we can pick up Michael Bennett. He still has something I think and Dak can keep him in line. Will bust his *** if Bennett acts up.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Maybe we can pick up Michael Bennett. He still has something I think and Dak can keep him in line. Will bust his *** if Bennett acts up.
    No thank you. We have two issues that the Bennett trade doesn’t address (good at the cost despite hating the guy).

We need a beefy run stopper on the line, and additional safety help to move replace heath if the cost is right.

We really need that interior help tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12