Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th go to San Francisco for a 3rd and a 4th

Good value! I'd like to see us get something done with Wolfe and CHJ now.

Going to miss that man. For a long time he was our #1. That guy was sooo much better than Eric Decker and I couldn't be happier that he got to go to a elite squad in San Fran.

Enjoyed his candor, respected his work ethic, the man was simply easy to root for. shanny Jr. will take good care of you my dude. Go make that a special season for the San Fran Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th go to San Francisco for a 3rd and a 4th

Good value! I'd like to see us get something done with Wolfe and CHJ now.
    At this point, I totally agree. Good value. Still sad to see such a great person and player leave the Broncos.

What can we get for Wolfe?
    What can we get for CHJ?

Drum roll......................and what can we get for Von? I love Von, but if we could get a major haul for him and then pick up Chase Young in the draft......that would be a big win to me. We would replace a somewhat aging superstar @ $19M per year for a young superstar on a rookie contract @ $8M or $9M per year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I've seen so many all 22 clips of Flacco just not throwing it to wide open players...I thought he was supposed to be a real QB.
    We figured Flacco wasn't franchise QB type....but the amount of reads he missed was incredibly ridiculous. It legit looked like he never played before...a.l.a a rookie out there.

**** that...if you're going to play like a non-nonchalant rookie..might as well play the ACTUAL rookie.

There were far more open reads than I thought against KC. And that's on Flacco..

You can't play that ****, man.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    We figured Flacco wasn't franchise QB type....but the amount of reads he missed was incredibly ridiculous. It legit looked like he never played before...a.l.a a rookie out there.

**** that...if you're going to play like a non-nonchalant rookie..might as well play the ACTUAL rookie.

There were far more open reads than I thought against KC. And that's on Flacco..

You can't play that ****, man.
    Yeah that's the real issue I think and I sold think Sanders knew it too. Last week he was asked what the offensive issues are and he said "I could tell you who it is, but I won't." Scags offense isn't perfect but the proof is in the all 22 tape... It can (And quite frankly, SHOULD be able to) work. We just have a QB who isn't getting it done.

After seeing all those clips, I'm not sure that Drew Lock wouldn't have had more success against KC last week. I mean there were guys WIDE OPEN that Flacco just didn't throw to.

Sanders was talking about scangs. Surely, Flacco doesn't help matters...but it's Scangs that he didn't like.

I'm fine waiting and watching Scangs develop. He's had some rough weeks but canning him isn't the way to go.

For all this talk about Elway and the draft misses...it's more about the lack of stability in the coaching staff. We have no offensive identity....QB is most important but coaching isn't far behind. With these constant system changes...it doesn't do any of our offensive weapons any good.

I'd be interested to see if we actually have any "major" changes on the offensive side of the ball this week. It's time for Ju'Wuan to suit up...he should of played against KC...but whatever BS reason Fangio came up with was the way they went.

Holy ****. Von just roasted Emmanuel Sanders.

@ZacStevensDNVR
    Von Miller with a telling quote when asked about Emmanuel Sanders:

“We’re going through a tough patch here. We just want to get it right. We want people that want to get it right with us. We want people that want to be Broncos…We want people that want to get it right with us.”

Very uncommon coming from Von. I guess Sanders hit a nerve with him at some point.

Still don't blame Sanders. He knows his time in the NFL is coming up...might as well latch on to someone that can give him one last go at another ring.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Very uncommon coming from Von. I guess Sanders hit a nerve with him at some point.

Still don't blame Sanders. He knows his time in the NFL is coming up...might as well latch on to someone that can give him one last go at another ring.
    It’s well known Sanders was not the best in the locker room after the losing. And after the trade reports are flying left and right.

This team is the third youngest in the AFC and playoff expectations should of been hampered. It’s a long season and you have to get cancers out of the locker room.

It's alright. Come April, Laviska Shenault will be a member of the Broncos and our offense will be loaded for Lock.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234