Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AEW 10/16: Here Comes The Painmaker

Chris Jericho will defend the AEW Championship against Darby Allin. Chris Jericho announced on twitter, he is bringing his New Japan character "The Painmaker" to battle the demented Allin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ1R07I8INU

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1184222878167793664

Riho will also defend the Women's title against Dr. Britt Baker. Will the doc make another dream come true?

The tag-team title tournament continues as Best Friends face SCU, and Jurassic Express face Lucha Bros.

Friends, enemy team together as Pac teams with Jon Moxley to face Adam Page and Kenny Omega.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

So where does everyone rank Jericho all-time? Top 20? Top 15? Top 10?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Top 10 for sure. His ability to reinvent himself and take everything to 11 is up there with the best. His feud with Kevin Owens is still one my favorites among all the wrestling that I've watched. The List was a stroke of genius! Going back about two decades all the way from WCW to WWE to AEW and he's done something entirely different with each of them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

top 15

So The Painmaker is apparently going to play a leader in the KKK in the new Jay and Silent Bob movie. Very interesting.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Another great show. Man I love wrestling

I would probably go 15. I don't know if I could go top ten. in no order I have:

1. Flair
    2. Hogan
    3. Savage
    4. Dusty
    5. Bruno
    6. Austin
    7. Rock
    8. Taker
    9. Gorgeous George
    10. Michaels

I would probably take Bret over him as well, but that might be it. I don't have a problem with people putting him in their top 10, that is just my list. He would probably be #12 for me. I might be forgetting someone else, but if I am, then I probably wouldn't rank them higher anyway. Funk comes to mind, but I would put him behind Jericho. I'm sure I am the only one who would put George that high, but he was one of the best heels of all time and forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I would probably go 15. I don't know if I could go top ten. in no order I have:

1. Flair
    2. Hogan
    3. Savage
    4. Dusty
    5. Bruno
    6. Austin
    7. Rock
    8. Taker
    9. Gorgeous George
    10. Michaels

I would probably take Bret over him as well, but that might be it. I don't have a problem with people putting him in their top 10, that is just my list. He would probably be #12 for me. I might be forgetting someone else, but if I am, then I probably wouldn't rank them higher anyway. Funk comes to mind, but I would put him behind Jericho. I'm sure I am the only one who would put George that high, but he was one of the best heels of all time and forgotten about.
    I think he would be around 12-15 for me let see in no order

1. Austin
    2. Rock
    3. Nature Boy
    4. Hogan
    5. HBK
    6. Taker
    7. HHH
    8. Sting
    9. Bruno
    10. Cena
    11. Macho
    12. Pipper
    13. Jericho
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I think he would be around 12-15 for me let see in no order

1. Austin
    2. Rock
    3. Nature Boy
    4. Hogan
    5. HBK
    6. Taker
    7. HHH
    8. Sting
    9. Bruno
    10. Cena
    11. Macho
    12. Pipper
    13. Jericho
    I forgot about Piper, I figured I was forgetting someone. I would have him ahead of Jericho as well. Cena is an interesting one. He might be above him as well.

Top 5