Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    You guys can thank our QB for blowing an opportunity to control the game going into the second half. We are not good enough to botch opportunities against the Packers in their house.

Carr is a liability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    People expect to much from Carr. Heís an average qb. He will not win you games. He panics in big moments. Seems like he is having a typical Carr game where he melts down. Hey we kept it close though for the first half. Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Why we donít run with Jacobs and FB from the 4 for four downs makes no ****ing sense. did Carr change the play to a action and then drop it through end dumbass risks in redzone
    Seriously!!!! Aaarrrfghh

If it makes anyone feel better they would have scored the touchdown anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I don't know about 'have it' - but the Raiders could have scored again, either a FG or TD.

Run the ball x3 and you're going to run the clock down, ensuring the game is, at worst, 1 possession after the Packers drive to start the 2nd half.
    Check the rest of my posts, I wanted to pound the ball 3/4x! I said ďcouldíveĒ not ďhaveĒ I get itís the same **** but we were right there.. we should be right in this game right now but instead where on the wrong side of a lopsided score.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Gruden pulled a P. Carroll should have fed Jacob's
    Man that is 100%on Carr! The call was t bad. He just had to run out of bounds. We would have had it at the 2 yard line.

As a bears fan, itís been hard to watch. Maybe some of the calls are with the nfl rules and the right call, but the refs are playing a big role in this game so far. The score should be much closer if the refs werenít so involved.

Quote Originally Posted by silrdr06 View Post
    If it makes anyone feel better they would have scored the touchdown anyways.
    17-21 would make me feel so much better..

The Raiders are better than anyone thought. They were in this game against a very good team. One bone headed play by Carr is the difference. Just like the game against the Bears the bad toss play almost cost us the game, we can't make those really bad momentum changing plays.

My personal opinion on the Carr jabs or not...

This is not all on Carr...he is 12 of 15 no picks no sacks..stupid play on the end zone.. no doubt about it...

Our defense needs to make some more plays....the way calling in certain spots has hurt us...after that huge waller play, championship football means keep them on their toes...they needed to run a play there immediately.

Lastly the refs have truly fkd us this game...

I would love to see Carr come out and just play loose. What a crazy come back win this would be if they can pull it off.

With all the mishaps this would be great.

We knew GB would be tough, but I dont feel like they are beating is..its the mistake Carr made and the Refs....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    As a bears fan, itís been hard to watch. Maybe some of the calls are with the nfl rules and the right call, but the refs are playing a big role in this game so far. The score should be much closer if the refs werenít so involved.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    Thank you for this...its horrible what they are doing to us and the game of football.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Carr killed that drive with that fumble obviously. But other points were lost because of penalties. Dumb mistakes cost a lot against good teams.

That was all on Carr. That fumble gave GB 7 points with the assist of the refs

Okay chibbers 1st half analysis.
    Carr started slow. His 1st two throws were errant, overthrown with plenty of time in the pocket. Then 2 very good throws, the most i.portant one negated by a complete and total BS OPI call. Carr then overthrows a wide open Doss on 3rd down. The usual suck from Carr.

Then Mad fkn Maxx gets us a sack.
    Carr picks it up. Makes some nice throws. A nice throw to Waller for a TD gets called back thanks the holding Sharpe. Carr then avoids a sack, wuda been given up by Sharpe, and connects with Carrier. Nice throw. Nice roll out. Connects with Moreau for a TD. Carr has hit on last 9 passes.

Carr with a reach and fumble to, once again, give the ball to the other team thanks to apparent ignorance of the rules. D. Harris needs to have a chat with our QB.

Carr is at least showing some fight.

come on Bend Bend dont break here Raiders.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast