Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 7: Oakland Raiders(3-2) @ Green Bay Packers(5-1)

@

Lambeau Field
    Time: Sunday 10/20/19 10:00 AM PST

Players to watch

QB

VS
    Aaron Rodgers: 1590 Yards / 8 TD / 2 INT
    Derek Carr: 1167 Yards / 6 TD / 3 INT

RB

VS
    Aaron Jones: 349 rushing / 3.9 YPA / 8 TD | 163 receiving / 0 TD
    Josh Jacobs: 430 rushing / 4.9 YPA / 4 TD | 77 receiving / 0 TD

WR

VS
    Davante Adams: 378 Yards / 0 TD
    Tyrell Williams: 216 Yards / 4 TD

TE

VS
    Jimmy Graham: 149 Yards / 2 TD
    Darren Waller: 359 receiving / 9.7 YPC / 0 TD

Sacks

VS
    Preston Smith: 7.0 Sacks / 1 FF
    Benson Mayowa: 4.5 sacks / 2 FF

Tackles

VS
    Blake Martinez: 60 Tackles
    Tahir Whitehead: 31 Tackles

INTS

VS
    Kevin King: 2 INT
    Erik Harris: 1 INT / 1 TD

Mayowa looks a bit like Justin Tuck

Letsssss GOOOOOOOO!!!!

For WRs I know I listed Both Davante Adams and Tyrell Williams but neither WR is guaranteed to play this game. Both may miss this game.

This should be a fun game...especially if we win!!!

Time for some ground & pound! Beat up that D with long grinding drives, and keep Rodgers off the field. If they play like they did against the Bears, might have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Time for some ground & pound! Beat up that D with long grinding drives, and keep Rodgers off the field. If they play like they did against the Bears, might have a shot.
    Lets hope the cheating refs don't feel they can pull that **** twice in one week. 4 bogus calls to help Packers win at home is taking the competition committees direction of keeping games close until the end too far....

all we ask is a fair chance at them in Lambeau

Competition committees worst fear is home fans walking out of stadiums early

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Lets hope the cheating refs don't feel they can pull that **** twice in one week. 4 bogus calls to help Packers win at home is taking the competition committees direction of keeping games close until the end too far....

all we ask is a fair chance at them in Lambeau
    I'm not sure how much longer I can be a fan the more that goes on. I feel stupid for not dumping it altogether right now to be honest. Real shame that's something that even needs considered. Their unabashed greed will turn everyone off one day.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    I'm not sure how much longer I can be a fan the more that goes on. I feel stupid for not dumping it altogether right now to be honest. Real shame that's something that even needs considered. Their unabashed greed will turn everyone off one day.
    If the NFL can discipline players, then why not refs? I really don't think it was a case of bias, just poor officiating.
    Anyway, I think we have a solid chance if we don't turn it over. Also, I hope they're not too sure of themselves after what they did to the Bears. 31-28 we prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    If the NFL can discipline players, then why not refs? I really don't think it was a case of bias, just poor officiating.
    Anyway, I think we have a solid chance if we don't turn it over. Also, I hope they're not too sure of themselves after what they did to the Bears. 31-28 we prevail.
    Competition committee instructs refs to keep games close go watch recent presser their biggest stat for success is closeness of games in 4th quarter. Check that they openly state it. Do you know why because its the one that advertises are interested in people switch off if games aren't close. Games being ruined because these greedy ****ers aren't getting enough money already

Green Bay looks mortal to me. I know everyone favors them against us, but I like our chances as long as we have the right game plan and everyone shows up. What I hope to see is 4 quarters of punching them in the mouth, without letting up at all. We should be well-rested and up to that challenge. This one will go down in legend as the haymaker game.

And if those cheating refs get involved, I'm sure there will be enough Raider faithful in the stands to throttle them properly should they attempt a Lambeau leap.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 10-16-2019 at 01:33 PM.

I hope Tyrell Williams plays and that Zay Jones is up to speed. I don't think the Raiders will have a lot of success running 3 TE sets on 3rd-and-long again. I also hope Mayowa and Hurst show up again bc they're not playing Chase Daniels again, but even he was able to dissect the defense on a few drives. Lastly, I hope that there are no game-changing, momentum-giving turnovers by the offense again or any unanswered 21 point runs allowed by the defense (and offense).

Don't think the Raiders can survive any of the above.

Well... this guy from CBS is picking the Raiders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...n-packers/amp/

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast