Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Foles makes the most sense at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Foles makes the most sense at this point.
    If the Jags are ready to move him. He's probably more of an offseason target, if anything.

Nagy thought Mitch could skip preseason

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Dont think it matters but I suppose it definitely couldnt hurt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    But you have 2 seconds to throw the ball with an all pro unblocked. He looked left, nothing was there, by the time he looked right Jordan was on top of him. It doesnít matter if Miller was open if he wasnít the first read, he didnít have time to make a 2nd read on that play.
    A guy in his 3rd year should make that in his sleep. He should be beyond the point of being paralyzed by a guy running at you when you have TWO wide open receivers near the red zone.

Hell Bridgewater made a similar throw later in the same game with all pro Khalil Mack running straight at him. Guess what, he chose a target and follow through on the throw for a completion.

Mitch just can't do that. So frustrating
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    God I hope so.

Even if it makes no difference this season, get someone in here to learn the offense for half a season and have them ready to go in 2020. I'm not even much of a fan, but you can probably give up nothing for Mariota right now and I've made my feelings about Rosen pretty clear too. No reason not to throw a day 3 pick at those guys.

I'm betting they'll do nothing though.
    If I'm Pace, I'm getting on the phone and asking ATL what's the price for Ryan in a soon-to-be Falcons fire Sale.

A second, Prince, and fillers for Ryans and fillers in return. DO they say no?
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    If I'm Pace, I'm getting on the phone and asking ATL what's the price for Ryan in a soon-to-be Falcons fire Sale.

Why would they want Prince? Ryan is much more of a win-now move, so I would also question moving Prince in a trade for Ryan anyway. You move Prince if you're punting the year or at least trying to be prepared for the worst this year.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post

Second time somebody has thrown around Prince in a Falcons deal. Why would they want him if they're selling off?

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Second time somebody has thrown around Prince in a Falcons deal. Why would they want him if they're selling off?
    well with our remaining cap space we would need to send something back. and Princes cap hit prolly makes sense.

actually he us only making 15 mil this year and we still have 17 mil in cap space.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-22-2019 at 12:18 AM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    this is a great point. this offense as a whole has shown some major holes in that philosophy.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/brickwallblitz/s...875170306?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    well with our remaining cap space we would need to send something back. and Princes cap hit prolly makes sense.

actually he us only making 15 mil this year and we still have 17 mil in cap space.
    Trade Mitch then.

I would bet the house he wonít do the skip preseason crap with players next season.

If Pace made a move for a QB before the deadline and admitted Trubisky was a mistake I would have a hell of a lot more respect for him. When you look at his draft history in the first 3 rounds it is terrible. He is riding the Khalil Mack trade but in the end do we know yet if that deal was really lopsided in our favor? Jacobs is looking damn good and if we stink the rest of the year and the Raiders nail a top ten pick the Mack trade would not look so lopsided anymore.

Admit the Trubisky blunder, move on now, and show the rest of the team and fans you are not sticking with your draft pick because of ego.

That simply wonít happen at this point of season. Thereís just not enough games by trubisky that the GM would bail. Heís played 4 games this year. 4 games...4 games...4 games

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast