Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Honestly, the biggest thing the media needs to do after this game is place the blame solely at Nagy's feet.

I need to repeat this again. We ran the ball 2 or 3 times the entire first half when the game was well within reach. Why doesn't anybody straight up ask Nagy "How can you say the running game is broken when you refuse to run the ball?".

You can call Mitch all kinds of names, but it has to start with Nagy and his scheme. Nobody is ever open other than Allen Robinson. Figure it out or bring in somebody else who can.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

It is obvious the league figured out naggy play calling, Iím not ready to call for naggyís head yet, i want to see how he does with a proper QB and an O-line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Honestly, the biggest thing the media needs to do after this game is place the blame solely at Nagy's feet.

I need to repeat this again. We ran the ball 2 or 3 times the entire first half when the game was well within reach. Why doesn't anybody straight up ask Nagy "How can you say the running game is broken when you refuse to run the ball?".

You can call Mitch all kinds of names, but it has to start with Nagy and his scheme. Nobody is ever open other than Allen Robinson. Figure it out or bring in somebody else who can.
    This...

Mitch is bad. That isnt changing no matter the play calling .

But how can you have 7 rushing attempts. Almost 0 rollouts, let Mitch use his one strength.

He's just being stubborn now. Please let helfrich call plays.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 10-21-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Just because Trubisky pretty much throws to Robinson exclusively it doesnít mean other guys are not open. He locks on Robinson time and time again even when he isnít open and his progressions are crap. When Daniel was QB there were other guys open, he was spreading the ball. Trubisky just locks on Robinson down after down.

I just donít get what they seen in Trubisky to do what they did to get him and pass on the other guys. I guess measurables, because when it comes to a QB mind and his accuracy he appears to be on pee wee level. Pace will never GM another franchise again after this with a catastrophic blunder of that magnitude on his resume. And he traded up to do it, which makes it even worse. He unnecessarily gave up more draft capital to pick this guy before two all pro QBís.

Pace has talked about when you make a mistake itís important to recognize it and move on as quickly as possible. With this big of a mistake and it on his shoulders it will be interesting to see how quickly he admits the mistake and moves on. As some have said, the quicker they move on from Trubisky the better. His limitations, poor play, lack of QB IQ, its now filtering down throughout the entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Mitch is bad. That isnt changing no matter the play calling .

But how can you have 7 rushing attempts. Almost 0 rollouts, let Mitch use his one strength.

He's just being stubborn now. Please let helfrich call plays.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    This kind of reminds of how Harbaugh tried to turn Lamar Jackson into a pocket Passer in that one playoff game versus SD last year.

Why not use your QB's strengths? If Mitch is mobile and not so accurate why make stand him in a shaky pocket and try to throw it deep? Won't work and defense won't be fooled by it.

Either Nagy isn't the guru everyone expected or he is sabotaging parts of Mitch's game with these play calls....
    Broncos be like:

Thatís another thing. Coning into this season the one thing everyone agreed on with Trubisky was his scrambling ability. It was a fear for opponents and he was very successful at running for first downs with regularity. This year he has rushed the ball 5 times for 21 yards. What the **** is going on here? He doesnít even look to run the ball anymore.

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...319866368?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post

Listen to his media session today...they did ask him those questions and he sounded completely lost trying to explain it.

That game against the Saints was the worst QB performance I've ever seen. And that's saying something as a Bears fan.

Trading up to get this guy with Watson and Mahomes on the board will be remembered as one of the worst decisions in Chicago sports history.

It reminds me of when the Jags went 12-4 and had a great defense + Bortles.

Trubisky is like Bortles.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    That game against the Saints was the worst QB performance I've ever seen. And that's saying something as a Bears fan.

Trading up to get this guy with Watson and Mahomes on the board will be remembered as one of the worst decisions in Chicago sports history.

It reminds me of when the Jags went 12-4 and had a great defense + Bortles.

Trubisky is like Bortles.
    I'd take Bortles over him right now. lol.
    This defense will fall apart just like the Jags d did, too much pressure.

Once they're running game fell apart...so too did the defense.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Just because Trubisky pretty much throws to Robinson exclusively it doesnít mean other guys are not open. He locks on Robinson time and time again even when he isnít open and his progressions are crap. When Daniel was QB there were other guys open, he was spreading the ball. Trubisky just locks on Robinson down after down.

I just donít get what they seen in Trubisky to do what they did to get him and pass on the other guys. I guess measurables, because when it comes to a QB mind and his accuracy he appears to be on pee wee level. Pace will never GM another franchise again after this with a catastrophic blunder of that magnitude on his resume. And he traded up to do it, which makes it even worse. He unnecessarily gave up more draft capital to pick this guy before two all pro QBís.

Pace has talked about when you make a mistake itís important to recognize it and move on as quickly as possible. With this big of a mistake and it on his shoulders it will be interesting to see how quickly he admits the mistake and moves on. As some have said, the quicker they move on from Trubisky the better. His limitations, poor play, lack of QB IQ, its now filtering down throughout the entire team.
    1. To be somewhat fair, it seems like any time he does go to other guys they drop the ball pretty often. Burton had a bad drop yesterday, Miller has had a bunch already this year, Shaheen has had at least one awful one. With Robinson you at least know the dude will catch it. He seems to have decent chemistry with Wims and Gabriel, they should get more targets and frankly Miller should be benched until he figures out how to be an NFL player.

2. The frustrating thing to me about Nagy is he doesn't seem to adapt his scheme at all to what Mitch does well. We keep hearing about how complex his scheme is and it's clear Trubisky just cannot grasp it. Nagy limits what Mitch can do within his scheme but he doesn't seem to want to modify the scheme in general. Look at what Baltimore does with Lamar, they build their offense around what he does well. Yes it doesn't always work but it makes more sense than trying to do what we are with Mitch. Why do we not see Mitch throwing on the run which he's actually pretty good at? If the scheme is too complex then make it simple for him.

3. I just don't see Pace/Nagy moving on from Mitch this year. I almost wonder if they're hoping he gets his hard in the shoulder again so they can blame the season on injuries. What will be fascinating is seeing if they pick up the 5th year option this off-season. I don't think you can but that will be very telling if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    1. To be somewhat fair, it seems like any time he does go to other guys they drop the ball pretty often. Burton had a bad drop yesterday, Miller has had a bunch already this year, Shaheen has had at least one awful one. With Robinson you at least know the dude will catch it. He seems to have decent chemistry with Wims and Gabriel, they should get more targets and frankly Miller should be benched until he figures out how to be an NFL player.

2. The frustrating thing to me about Nagy is he doesn't seem to adapt his scheme at all to what Mitch does well. We keep hearing about how complex his scheme is and it's clear Trubisky just cannot grasp it. Nagy limits what Mitch can do within his scheme but he doesn't seem to want to modify the scheme in general. Look at what Baltimore does with Lamar, they build their offense around what he does well. Yes it doesn't always work but it makes more sense than trying to do what we are with Mitch. Why do we not see Mitch throwing on the run which he's actually pretty good at? If the scheme is too complex then make it simple for him.

3. I just don't see Pace/Nagy moving on from Mitch this year. I almost wonder if they're hoping he gets his hard in the shoulder again so they can blame the season on injuries. What will be fascinating is seeing if they pick up the 5th year option this off-season. I don't think you can but that will be very telling if they do.
    I agree they wonít move on from him this season and to me the worst thing that could happen is for him to get hurt. If this is what he is then the season needs to be played out with him in there. It should get the front office to move on from him. If he gets hurt they may use it as an excuse to keep trying him yet again next season.

I just listened to the press conference from Nagy today. His talking of Trubisky in this offense, his footwork, his eye level, all this talk sounds like what you would say for a raw rookie QB. The guy is in year 3 of his career and he is still being talked about like a rookie would be. It just seems to me like he canít grasp things, learn from his mistakes, and grow. He is just stuck being what he is, and at some point you have to acknowledge that. As far as scheming around a particular QBís strengths, I am not sure how you can successfully scheme an offense for a QB who canít go through progressions properly and make accurate throws. In todays NFL how can you have a successful QB if he canít throw the ball accurately? The guy canít throw a football accurately, period. Trying to construct an offense around those issues and expecting to contend for a Super Bowl is dreamworld.

All Mitch needs to get on track is a nice heaping of the Eagles secondary.

He will probably eclipse 500 yards in a couple of weeks.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    All Mitch needs to get on track is a nice heaping of the Eagles secondary.

He will probably eclipse 500 yards in a couple of weeks.
    With mitch? Yea i highly doubt that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast