Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Not gonna get my hopes up with Trubisky. Also not gonna "eat crow" or anything in the event he ends up making me look stupid in hindsight. I am stupid. I'm a fan, not a professional scout. From my admittedly limited ability to evaluate QBs and NFL talent in general, I've not been impressed and I don't expect a whole lot. Of course I hope he proves us all wrong. But I'm not holding my breath because objectively, there's no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not calling anyone that's down on him. I have been as well. I understand the pessimism. I think it's warranted at this point. I'm still going root for him and hope like hell he turns into a stud QB. That's easily the best possible outcome here and doesn't tank an already shaky Super Bowl window for this franchise. If he just is what he is, then that window might as well be closed barring something significant in the offseason.
    I hope he makes me look like the meatballiest of meatball fans and becomes very good and cerebral

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Rebound game, I would hope that a lot of these guys got embarrassed in London and are looking to redeem themselves. IF the D plays like they did against Minnesota we are in good shape.
    It would be very nice to sweep this little homestand and go into Philly with some momentum at 5-2.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Rebound game, I would hope that a lot of these guys got embarrassed in London and are looking to redeem themselves. IF the D plays like they did against Minnesota we are in good shape.
    It would be very nice to sweep this little homestand and go into Philly with some momentum at 5-2.
    Nagy should put the OAK game highlights on the defense tea meeting screen every day before practice and game day to remind them how they got embarrassed on (inter)national TV by JON GRUDEN.

That defense should never play down to anyone EVER again. I don't care if the Lollypop Guild stops by for an exhibition game; I want dominance, because they have proven they can do it.
    Broncos be like:

Trubisky game manages, D overwhelms Bridgewater except for one odd drive, Bears win semi-comfortably 20-13, on to Rivers & co.

Id like to see Nagy tell Mitch to go play. You see it. Take the shot. Like we have discussed on here, Mitch does show the ability to play well when he doesnt seem to be thinking. Less micromanaging of Mitch, more backyard football from him.

See how that works.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a great game on both sides of the ball, but I have this feeling that the offense is going to dominate

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Id like to see Nagy tell Mitch to go play. You see it. Take the shot. Like we have discussed on here, Mitch does show the ability to play well when he doesnt seem to be thinking. Less micromanaging of Mitch, more backyard football from him.

See how that works.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Just have him not fall in love with his first option. Lattimore will be on Arob all game.

Hope Nagy can scheme Burton and Cohen open to take advantage of LB mismatches.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Just have him not fall in love with his first option. Lattimore will be on Arob all game.

Hope Nagy can scheme Burton and Cohen open to take advantage of LB mismatches.
    It's absolutely crazy that Cohen has just ~150 scrimmage yards in 5 games. I expected so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    It's absolutely crazy that Cohen has just ~150 scrimmage yards in 5 games. I expected so much more.
    Itís absolutely crazy how bad the offense has been.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Outside of A Rob its crazy how bad everyones numbers are

Cohen hardly noticeable
    Trubisky has rushed this season for what, 20 yards?
    Burton has done absolutely nothing
    Remind me again why we signed Davis, who has rushed for 21 yards on 9 carries? Why sign him if you donít try to use him?

I think we are 27th in PPG. Without the Dix pick 6 we would be 29th. Its just hard to believe its been THIS bad. And on top of it through all this we are somehow 3-2.

https://twitter.com/bearspr/status/1...652217856?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...454867968?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...454867968?s=21

Not playing bad. just the penalties?

Leno. your penalties are a RESULT of your bad play!

• Not moving your feet on cue=false start
    • wrapping up a rusher that beat you off the snap= Holding

The refs aren't out to get you, they are literally calling you out for your bad play(s).

Time to turn off the excuse machine and play better
    Broncos be like:

Week 7: Saints (5-1) @ Bears (3-2)

Yea leading the league in penalties are killing but heís only allowed 1 sack out of 320 snaps I think thatís what he means but he has to do better heís been meh .

Cody been our best o linemen this year so far

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast