Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Too little too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Dig deep on this man. Remember just how ****ing bad Chase is and do not allow the flicker to fan the flame.

Mitch isn't looking great, but man just how bad has Nagy been at play calling. Like it's almost playing Maddon against a first time player and he is just clicking on what looks coolest hahah.
    Seriously. He calls the same trips formation that I call and hot route a slant into like 4 times a game. Iím playcalling stupid - I shouldnít be able to read what weíre gonna do every game.

https://twitter.com/eric_edholm/stat...811485184?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why donít we give Tyler bray or whatever his name is he canít be any worse than chase or mitch.

Chase can go through progressions and there will be a temporarily lift with a new qb.

I think its worth it if guaranteed to only be a 1 or 2 game stretch. He has been a backup for a long time, I'm not sure Mitch will be a backup once his rookie contract is up.

Chase is very bad.

That said? Only after trying helfrich. Why not. Completely agree there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I truly think they need to pull Nagy from the playcalling tbh.

I hate acting like an arm chair coach, but I feel like the whole world is saying, the same things. It's too cute, it's allot for Mitch who needs rythem.

I mean it's been some of the worst play calling for a team that is struggling. You have to go to basics and especially when you ahve this defense.

Starts with using Montgomery and I don't think a single person can disagree.

I truly think they need to pull Nagy from the playcalling tbh.

I hate acting like an arm chair coach, but I feel like the whole world is saying, the same things. It's too cute, it's allot for Mitch who needs rythem.

I mean it's been some of the worst play calling for a team that is struggling. You have to go to basics and especially when you ahve this defense.

Starts with using Montgomery and I don't think a single person can disagree.
    Can't hurt.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Chase can go through progressions and there will be a temporarily lift with a new qb.

I think its worth it if guaranteed to only be a 1 or 2 game stretch. He has been a backup for a long time, I'm not sure Mitch will be a backup once his rookie contract is up.

Chase is very bad.

That said? Only after trying helfrich. Why not. Completely agree there.

I never said Chase should be anything by a stopgap, but I've seen enough of Mitch that, imo, he should not take another snap in a Bears uniform.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I never said Chase should be anything by a stopgap, but I've seen enough of Mitch that, imo, he should not take another snap in a Bears uniform.
    I am kinda there but trying helfrich is a good idea imo

I just think the sooner the bears cut ties with Mitch, the closer they are to winning a super bowl.

Helfrich is just the hail mary

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Can't hurt.

I do need to come to terms I have way to high of hopes for Mitch. I think why I have them is we are completely mnisuing what could potentially make him a very decent QB. It's the playcalling that would be **** for any QB on top of even if he were elite it's not his style.

The kid can ****ing move (he's not a burner) yet we design nothing to get him moving left to right to buy time when the line struggles.

I am as down on him as I can be, but I think my point is I have yet to see him being used or catered to in a manner that to me makes him a threat. I can't figure out at this point why the **** not.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Why donít we give Tyler bray or whatever his name is he canít be any worse than chase or mitch.

Heís horrible. Trust me.

Nagy absolutely must give up play calling duties. Has to. He really does.

This franchise is ****ed.

Really frustrating to follow this team.

I do need to come to terms I have way to high of hopes for Mitch. I think why I have them is we are completely mnisuing what could potentially make him a very decent QB. It's the playcalling that would be **** for any QB on top of even if he were elite it's not his style.

The kid can ****ing move (he's not a burner) yet we design nothing to get him moving left to right to buy time when the line struggles.

I am as down on him as I can be, but I think my point is I have yet to see him being used or catered to in a manner that to me makes him a threat. I can't figure out at this point why the **** not.
    I agree he should be on the move. He HAS to be, it's been his only strength lol.

Click here to register!

Giving up a late rounder for Mariota really does make sense. Let Helfrich and Mariota see if they can put anything together.

Click here to register!

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast